Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: forestgump1
forestgump1 February 27th, 2017

im superman

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@forestgump1 lol. Funny! You are nothing without a dream :)

load more
User Profile: Ohunie
Ohunie February 27th, 2017

i love them and that i'm sorry

February 27th, 2017

That's It's going to be ok in any situation and that I'm asexual and aromantic mostly.

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

There is light at the end of the tunnel and that love really does conquer all. You can express love openly or you can love quietly. Either way it's good for you and who you love. Think of someone you love and be thankful.

User Profile: JazzyNRain
JazzyNRain February 28th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that they are beautiful and needed in the world and never alone. Either that or that Rain and I are getting married... Lol maybe someday.

User Profile: Noheus
Noheus February 28th, 2017

Even you see me so confident about myself , my look , my life ...I have a lot of things I feel shame about , and these things really hurt me so bad and deep inside ... And I guess if anyone knew about them i would die because of a heart attach :D ..

User Profile: onesidedpapers
onesidedpapers February 28th, 2017

I'm secretly a crazy psyco in relationships and to please stay away because I will unintentionally ruin you.

User Profile: Cappycat
Cappycat February 28th, 2017

@onesidedpapers

ive felt like this before, I've done a lot of damage. I have a super controlling, highly critical side. It's nice to know others feel like psychos too

load more
February 28th, 2017

I wish i could tell everyone that im sorry and im always trying my hardest for them. That i work and breathe for them so i can be happy.

February 28th, 2017

Well that I know exactly what it feels to have feelings I'm 24 but have an old soul I've been through just about everything but I made it out alive u just gotta just keep swimming keep ur head above water never give up and never back down because take it from a 24 Of thats been way around there is a way out!!!!!😉

User Profile: zestymyca
zestymyca February 28th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that it's going to be okay. In a day, a week, a month, a year, 5 years, 20 years, it's all going to be okay.