Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
February 28th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that you're fine just the way you are and you don't really need huge amounts of makeup to be beautiful. You exist, that's beautiful enough, like bruh.

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 28th, 2017

I'm not as okay as it sounds.

User Profile: Azmina95
Azmina95 February 28th, 2017

I wish i could tell everybody that calling me fat doesnt make you guys thin

User Profile: anonyPapaya8125
anonyPapaya8125 February 28th, 2017

I wish that I could tell people when I perform badly, because my parents have told me "nobody wants to hear after a concert that you think you played badly". I think I'm obligated to be a fake, smiley robot.

I wish I could tell people that my anxiety is the worst it's ever been, and that it's reached a point of debilitation. I wish I could tell people that I rarely feel as out of control as I do now.

I wish I could tell people that I'm scared of my future, not excited.

I wish I could tell people that I'm broke & that I'm guilty about it.

User Profile: mymindschaotic2
mymindschaotic2 February 28th, 2017

I'm not this happy person. That I do struggle. That my family isn't this perfect happy family where we all get along. I wish they knew some of the dark secrets this family has, that money doesn't make anyone happy. That my brother shouldn't be around kids but money can buy anything. I wish people knew how sick he was . I wish I could tell everyone that secrets aren't safe

User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 February 28th, 2017

I wish I could really share what I had on my mind and what I was feeling.

User Profile: inventiveFig2098
inventiveFig2098 February 28th, 2017

I'm trying really hard to be strong right now.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 February 28th, 2017

I feel worthless, Like an unwanted loser and when I thought I found a place that I could matter I just fooled myself. I will never be different.

User Profile: Stressingoutatschool
Stressingoutatschool February 28th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that just because I look happy, does not mean I feel happy

User Profile: Pw2390
Pw2390 February 28th, 2017

I wish that I could tell everyone that sometimes I am just not okay. I put on a smile and act like I am happy and fine, but sometimes I am not.

I wish I could tell everyone that my anxiety is not just "being stressed". It can bring my reality to a halt and actually has effects on other medical issues I have. It can make me physically sick.

User Profile: Shadowhunter566
Shadowhunter566 February 28th, 2017

@Pw2390

I have the same thing ik how u feel (will not exactly lol) but my anxiety and panic attacks make my Asthma worse

User Profile: Pw2390
Pw2390 February 28th, 2017

@Shadowhunter566

I have IBS-D so when I don't have my anxiety under control, I am incredibly ill to the point of not being able to leave my house and sometimes having to go to the ER.

User Profile: Shadowhunter566
Shadowhunter566 February 28th, 2017

@Pw2390

I understand like when I have an anxiety/panic attack it makes my asthma a lot worse to the point where most of the time I gave to go ti the hospital and stay there for a few days because it takes that long to get it under control and I'm sorry you have to go through that ik it sucks

load more
load more
User Profile: mish0212
mish0212 February 28th, 2017

@Pw2390 I know how you feel, although I tried to explain for some friends what is being an anxious person

they think that is just stress, that is easy to control, that I don't have reason to be like that

Even my family have difficulty to understand how I feel and why I avoid some situation

User Profile: GiGi98
GiGi98 February 28th, 2017

@Pw2390 for me, I can't interpret my feelings and thoughts well, which make everyone abandon me after a while of knowing me😔 the thing is, they don't know they missed out a lot by leaving me😒

load more