Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: placidWest9840
placidWest9840 February 28th, 2017

Even though I don't look friendly or talk much, and I turn down social inviations, I actually want connection and conversation more than anything; I'm just too depressed to ask for it.

User Profile: CryingSoul
CryingSoul February 28th, 2017

@placidWest9840

You're not alone in that kind of mess, there is a lot of us feeling exactly like this. ♥

load more
User Profile: RaspberryElf
RaspberryElf February 28th, 2017

I've made mistakes, but those mistakes don't define who I am as a person.

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@RaspberryElf that's so true for everyone. Sometimes we have this idea that other people have perfect lives. This is why I don't have a single social media account. It makes people dishonest. As you wish not to be judged for your mistakes, always be mindful that you don't judge others.

load more
February 28th, 2017

Im not as strong as i pretend to be.

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@ChloeSoftPaws you're much stronger. Just think back ; )

load more
User Profile: Simona1998
Simona1998 February 28th, 2017

I wish that I could tell my family and friends that I'm not okay. I'm just too scared of them judging me or thinking I'm making it up

User Profile: twilightwoods18
twilightwoods18 February 28th, 2017

@Simona1998 start praying

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@twilightwoods18 Amen!

load more
load more
User Profile: EvilRegalsReadToo
EvilRegalsReadToo February 28th, 2017

... even when I say I'm okay, I'm not. I just don't wanna worry them.

User Profile: humorousApple491
humorousApple491 February 28th, 2017

I am gay

User Profile: SirLost
SirLost February 28th, 2017

@humorousApple491

Way to be brave, my good friend. Wish I had that strength...

load more
User Profile: EmptyShadow
EmptyShadow February 28th, 2017

I am getting bad again

User Profile: TheLizardQueen
TheLizardQueen February 28th, 2017

I'm a sad person. I just know I'm sometimes selfish, and I'm not as tough as they think.

User Profile: Weetziebat87
Weetziebat87 February 28th, 2017

I honestly believe that I accidentally went through a portal at some point and ended up in the wrong world. I don't remember who I was or where I came from (or more importantly how to get back) but I have feelings and almost memories of before, and this world just doesn't feel "right" you know? I'm stuck here for the time being and just trying to make the best of it until I can go home. I didn't tell people this because they would think I'm crazy but it's true :)

User Profile: Ghost1
Ghost1 February 28th, 2017

I see my death as a liberation from the burdens my life has put on to people. That they would be happier with me gone.

February 28th, 2017

@Ghost1and what if you are wrong? To late to turn back then.

User Profile: intellectual765
intellectual765 February 28th, 2017

@Ghost1 hey, just want to say that happiness depends on you and you can find it by being grateful with those little things that life has given to you (:

load more