Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 March 14th, 2017

I wish that I could tell everyone that I am fragile. And, please, talk about your "stuff," it might make me not feel as isolated as I feel.

March 14th, 2017

"Please can you tell me what do you think about me? I really want to know I'm stressed by you all even if I don't have to. Even if you're kind of aren't interested in what I say when I'm in front of the class.yeah yeah I know it's stupid but well. Tell me what do you think sincerely about me. I'm curious "

March 14th, 2017

@Miraya *or aren't interested

load more
User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 15th, 2017

My mum has a bad temper.

User Profile: HopefulMapa
HopefulMapa March 17th, 2017

I'm tired of always doing everything for everyone else. I want some time, more than just a few minutes here and there, to really take care of myself.

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 17th, 2017

I do not care about newcastle united.

User Profile: Katie83860
Katie83860 March 28th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody how broken I am

User Profile: Ajooba
Ajooba March 29th, 2017

Everyone inlcudes family and friends right?

to my friends i want to tell them that I am not some bookworm who keeps studying for hours. I might have done this once but my anxiety and that same anxiety that led to depression has caused me to become so disinterested and so tired all the time, so i just sit with my books in front of me for hours and do nothing. I dont chat and laugh and giggle like you girls do, is because i think i just dont know how to talk. I want to tell them that each day i get up is an effort and i dont want to seem boring or weird but i am.

To my parents i want to say so many things. so so many. But at the top of the list is that I want them to stop bottling up there emotions and share. so i dont become closed like them when i grow up.

User Profile: Sharkdips
Sharkdips April 4th, 2017

That I am having second thoughts about my work and I want to quit

April 23rd, 2017

That I have major depession and it's severe now . I need someone's support badly .

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 April 24th, 2017

that i feel completely and utterly alone...

User Profile: Imaginarydragon
Imaginarydragon April 25th, 2017

Me too @warmheartedHuman2014

load more