Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: moonstartranquility
moonstartranquility April 25th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone outside this forum about my mental conditions.

User Profile: fearlfullOwl
fearlfullOwl April 25th, 2017

that im depressed and im dying on the inside.

and that i may seem like the happiest person but im not and i get to have days where i dont smile

because im fucking tired of faking it all the god damn time.

User Profile: whatisgoingon13
whatisgoingon13 May 6th, 2017

@fearlfullOwl

I know how you feel. People find out about me and ask how. you're so happy all the time.. they just can't see the truth.

load more
April 25th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone who stereotypes people with mental health conditions, that it is not a personal flaw or a personal shortcoming to have a mental illness. It is a viable medical condition. Many people with mental illness are treated in unfair, and disrespectful fashions. I feel this is not right. I feel that everyone is deserving of good treatment and respect.

User Profile: Lucas5534
Lucas5534 April 26th, 2017

I am not okay.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 May 5th, 2017

That it's so hard just to hold down a job and I'm not less than because I don't go to school or have an exiting career or kids.

how confusing life is to me

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea May 6th, 2017

I wanna live far away from my mother

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

@pinkTea Me too.

load more
User Profile: Haaro
Haaro May 6th, 2017

I'm never understood well by people I care for the most.

User Profile: Lexi2215
Lexi2215 May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I was molested a lot during not only my childhood but my young adult years.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

@Lexi2215

why do you think it happens? what would it be?... a family thing?

load more
User Profile: redplant0
redplant0 May 6th, 2017

that I'm trying my best to get my life back and I may stumble and fall sometimes but they shouldn't lose their hope on me because I'm not losing my hope on me too. :)