Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Ghoul2501
Ghoul2501 May 6th, 2017

Wish I could tell them that every problem they face is nothing. I wish them, or some of them, understood how small problems are actually, and how wonderful are their dreams, their wishes to make something true, the power of creation, even if it's seems something insignificant and small - it can grow into something bigger and important. Bad things happen, but the good still exists, we just need to hold on and get through the dark, however this would sound like. "None of us is as good as all of us". I just wish people that were hurt wouldn't hurt anyone back.

User Profile: Cheerfulboy
Cheerfulboy May 6th, 2017

I Love you so much Manisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💚💛💛

Wish I could tell her that..😞

User Profile: Star088
Star088 May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I was gay. I wouldn't have to pretend that I am something that I'm not. I could finally be myself and do things for me. I'm just super scared of what people would say and how they would react, especially those who are closest to me. It may sound silly but I'm scared of being judged, even by people that I don't know. I hope one day I'll finally find a way to look pass all the negativity and judgement that would come, so I'd be able to get this off my chest. I feel like it takes a lot of courage to announce something so personal to people, and I applaud those who have. I'm inspired by those few, and feel more comfortable about my sexuality because of them. If you're gay and out and proud, Thank you 💚 Thank you for building the courage within me. I hope to join the club sometime soon.

User Profile: lchardee
lchardee May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm gay. I've hide my sexuality all of my life and would love to be in an open gay relationship. Any advice would be appreciated.

User Profile: KatSinger
KatSinger May 6th, 2017

@lchardee Just be proud of who you are. And who you want to be. You are beautiful just the way you are and you deserve everything that you want to have!

User Profile: lchardee
lchardee May 6th, 2017

@KatSinger thank you. I'm slowly becoming more secure in my decision being openly gay.

load more
load more
User Profile: abyss09
abyss09 May 6th, 2017

My anxiety isn't visible but it affects how I communicate and I don't portray myself as how I really am. I fear so much how you will react to me I don't say anything at all. I am not that way though and if you give me a chance I do eventually relax around you and become more myself.

User Profile: CoolRainboom
CoolRainboom May 6th, 2017

...that right now even though I'm smiling I feel dead inside.

User Profile: Lonelyrose14
Lonelyrose14 May 6th, 2017

I wish to tell everyone here that i am trying to be better. It may take awile but I am trying.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

@Lonelyrose14

I wasn't going to answer, but I have a frase on mi mind : life is uncertain, security is not always where we are....... ....... .......I might try harder ...

load more
User Profile: FlyinMermaid
FlyinMermaid May 6th, 2017

I wish I could just tell someone that I had an abortion of my twins that I wanted very much but knew neither my family nor his family would accept them because of racism. I wish I could tell my parents that I detest them for it. I wish I had the courage to have defied them and be rejected even though they were my only family and tht the disappointment would kill them. I wish I could pack away the two pairs of shoes I still have and fall asleep while crying and clutching them. I wish I grew up in a different society. I wish I never met their father because his mother poisioned me and I almost lost my life. Most of all I wish I could hear God forgive me for killing my children and that that I want to take it all back. And that I vow never to allow anyone to ever force me to take a decision so damaging. I wish I could tell my parents how many times I have wanted to die and plan it.....

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul May 6th, 2017

@FlyinMermaid

Mermaid Im so sorry you are going through this God forgives everything! Know that your twins are with him and if you need to I would speak with a pastor or priest as you wish about this. Very difficult I can feel it

I will pray you have peace

God bless

load more
User Profile: Josev1412
Josev1412 May 6th, 2017

Oxygen is the source of our life

User Profile: ISuckAtUsernames
ISuckAtUsernames May 6th, 2017

I'm not wanting to "label myself" I'm wanting answers!!