Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Thefreshrainofspring
Thefreshrainofspring May 6th, 2017

You must truly love your self before you can truly love another

User Profile: Pinnae
Pinnae May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm Wiccan, but I know my family will never accept me. I've tried to talk to them about it several times and explain how I feel, but they are strong Catholics and won't listen. I can't wait until I go to college next year and I can get out of this house and finally follow my path.

3 replies
User Profile: BaileeIsDaBomb
BaileeIsDaBomb May 6th, 2017

@Pinnae what is Wiccan?

2 replies
User Profile: Pinnae
Pinnae May 6th, 2017

@BaileeIsDaBomb Wiccan is a term used to describe someone who follows Wicca. Wicca is a nature religion based on the reconstruction of pre-Christian pagan traditions. While there are many different traditions of Wicca, most have the same basic beliefs. Wiccans believe the Divine is present in nature, and therefore all nature is considered sacred. The Divine also has polarity - male and female aspects. Many Wiccan are polytheistic and honor a god and a goddess. Wiccans also generally follow the tenant of "harm none," which is basically that you may do what you want as long as you aren't causing harm. Personal responsiblity for your actions is also a big part of Wicca, and most Wiccans tend to be tolerant of others and accepting of others' beliefs.

1 reply
User Profile: BaileeIsDaBomb
BaileeIsDaBomb May 6th, 2017

@Pinnae cool!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Justme27
Justme27 May 6th, 2017

We are all humans it doesn't matter what our race is, the color of our skin may vary like a box of crayons but they are still the same they do the same things they are equally important and special. They are all made of the same thing just like us. So why do we keep on labelling each other as if we are segrated by what brand we are we are not a piece of clothing that must be defined and valued based on our brand we are all unique in our special ways. If we keep treating each as though we are competitors trying to win someone over to pick then we are truly lost. Coz God will never choose between us bcoz in God's we are one and the same. Love each other so that u can truly say that u love yourself coz there's a little bit of you in someones life.

User Profile: TheUnSocialButterfly
TheUnSocialButterfly May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that asks me am I OK "No I'm not OK I am not living I am just existing" Wonder What Would happen then?? I probably would scare everyone away

1 reply
User Profile: Justme27
Justme27 May 6th, 2017

@TheUnSocialButterfly you might scare the wrong person but the right person would sit down and listen.

load more
User Profile: GarbagePusherD6T
GarbagePusherD6T May 6th, 2017

...I have mental problems & they are embarrassing to me.

User Profile: spacefloat
spacefloat May 6th, 2017

I want to cry out loud until I feel okay again. But I can't, because my mom gets depressed and my dad's mood is spoiled when I have a crying session. My sister only says that she got through high school and exams and other things too, that I'm being a weak little girl by not trying hard enough. And these days, she's read something that goes like- there are only two types of people in this world, those who do and those who don't. She says there's nothing in between and that I am clearly someone who comes under 'those who don't'. I feel like a loser when I see her and pretty much everyone around me. I thought of jumping off my apartment building, but guess what - they say only cowards kill themselves. I wish I could cry out.

I want everyone to know that I'm asexual and I'm really excited because my coming out day is on the 10th and I'm having a huge party.

1 reply
User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul May 6th, 2017

@BubbleTeaAndNetflix000 wtg! im proud of you already

load more
User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul May 6th, 2017

I wish everyone knew that I struggle with depression and PSTD from childhood sexual abuse and that I have trust issues and chronic pain issues that i deal with daily.

User Profile: goodBalloon1185
goodBalloon1185 May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell how I'm hurting. I've held on for 3 years now and believe me that it's hard. Depression is haunting me. I feel suffocated. I feel unwanted. Suicide is on my mind ever since. I have many reasons to do it but I choose not to. I don't want to hurt anybody although they do. I'm trying to keep myself together but sometimes I break down. At the end I just hope everything will be alright.

User Profile: JsemMonda
JsemMonda May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that they're important. They're worthy to fight for. They're the reason someone smiles. They're much more than "just" a mental illness. They're beautiful, not helpless, not messed up, not alone. I would tell them everything will get better.