Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 6th, 2017

That I'm not looking forward to graduating next week and I'm under a huge amount of stress so celebrating isn't how I feel exactly right now since I still have no concrete plans on what I'm doing after graduation-dental school/masters degree/ part of full time job/ where I'm living

I have been invited to 5 parties for birthdays and graduations this week (not counting the one yesterday) and 3 ceremonies. Plus I have to move out/in of my new apartment and need a job ASAP. To say I'm not thrilled about graduation and have to worry about money like crazy.

3 replies
User Profile: MoriAnge1
MoriAnge1 May 6th, 2017

@FantasiaSweetShock

I'm so sorry to hear that :( You're really overwhelmed and have it tough. I'm sorry this is something you feel you can't tell the people around you

1 reply
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 6th, 2017

@MoriAnge1 I mean 5 of my friends know but they can't really do anything and the ones who are graduating along with me do want to celebrate which I don't blame them but I can't get in the mood

load more
User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 May 6th, 2017

@FantasiaSweetShock

Congratulations on your graduation!

That is quite an accomplishmentsmileyyes

load more
User Profile: FearlessOfFate
FearlessOfFate May 6th, 2017

I cut the palm of my hand

1 reply
User Profile: BlackRaindrops
BlackRaindrops May 6th, 2017

@FearlessOfFate that's not good hun

load more
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 May 6th, 2017

This is your song.... Elton John reference lol Sorry guys. Anyway. I just wish I could tell everyone my feelings without fear of being judged .

User Profile: secretlyquiet101
secretlyquiet101 May 6th, 2017

I try really, really hard. I'm very shy, quiet, and not a loud speaker to people I look up to. I'm afraid they think I'm quiet because I'm rude. I'm so much better than what I used to be, and I feel like people overlook that. I just want to tell everyone I try really hard.

1 reply
User Profile: Amandaelisa5
Amandaelisa5 May 6th, 2017

@secretlyquiet101 hi I'm new on this site or app and I just wanted to tell you that in time it will take a long time but it will get better it might not seem like that right now because 15 years ago I was you even ten years ago it was you and granted I'm not where I want to be yet but I found my voice enough to let people know what I want and to gain respect it's hard when you're quiet and shy cuz people decide things for you they decided oh you're rude oh you're a snob you know you think you're better than everybody else but it's not true it's just you don't know how to communicate the way they can do because a lot of it is anxiety you, can't help feeling like everything you might say might be wrong might embarrass you it's hard but you'll get there it just takes time. I would look into getting outside help too because sometimes it isn't just being shy there's other factors going on that you don't realize and it might help a little or maybe you can download some apps or or something to help you public speak because my fiance has the same problem he is autistic and has Asperger's and he has a hard time public speaking he shuts down he is unable to perform and he just gets quiet but it'll be okay in time

load more
User Profile: Peace4355
Peace4355 May 6th, 2017

your actions have serious consequences!

User Profile: sideshowbob
sideshowbob May 6th, 2017

I'm me. I know myself. Now leave me be

User Profile: ElectrOPura
ElectrOPura May 6th, 2017

When you pour your heart out and you're met with indifference and mockery.

And to be more candid, that happens a lot on 7cups.

User Profile: MeMyselfAndHer
MeMyselfAndHer May 6th, 2017

I would just say that I hate them all. Humanity is the failure of creation, and the ruin of everything. We are the most horrible breed ever pooped on this poor planet.

User Profile: yadystopia
yadystopia May 6th, 2017

I wish I can tell everyone that I am bisexual

1 reply
User Profile: justasimpledemon
justasimpledemon May 6th, 2017

@yadystopia Me too! I totally understand how you feel, as no body knows I'm bi either.

load more
User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that I feel hopeless and that their words and actions hurt