Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone to be happy. Love yourself for who you are. Everyone is precious. Give someone a hug and a smile believe me it makes a huge difference to someone who may be feeling low.

2 replies
User Profile: Bunnielight
Bunnielight May 6th, 2017

@lightKite6232. I needed to hear this. Thank you.

1 reply
May 6th, 2017

@Bunnielight XX

load more
load more
User Profile: LovesSorrow
LovesSorrow May 6th, 2017

Some days I just want to remain silent and watch the world turn without me.

User Profile: CeruleanSam
CeruleanSam May 6th, 2017

I wish everyone knew that I use Sam as my preferred name and They/Them pronouns!

1 reply
User Profile: Thefreshrainofspring
Thefreshrainofspring May 6th, 2017

@CeruleanSam I wish you luck on your journey. You'll find those who really care for you as you open up about who you truly are. Sending you love and support, stranger.

load more
User Profile: JoyouslyMalcontent
JoyouslyMalcontent May 6th, 2017

Some times I don't know if to live or die. It's a fight everyday between the two and maybe more options. I wish some days everything just stopped for a second and I can do whatever. I don't know, its part suicidal ideation, part alienated loneiness and feeling like I'm never going to be happy.

User Profile: FallMant
FallMant May 6th, 2017

People should choose. One minute they want me to be honest and the next they feel offended by my opinion. I dont talk very much nowadays. I just smile the fakest I can, the furthest from myself.

I wish I could tell everybody how I feel.

2 replies
User Profile: Val220
Val220 May 6th, 2017

@FallMant express yourself, don't keep all that negativity inside you

User Profile: FrecklesButStillPlain
FrecklesButStillPlain May 12th, 2017

@FallMant

I know exactly what you mean. If I'm nice, I'm fake, but if they only knew the evil j.a. I was before they'd be happy I am being nice now. Ugh! Irritating

load more
User Profile: blxckbird
blxckbird May 6th, 2017

i wish i could just finish high school already. i could go to college and move out of my mom's place, and i'd never have to see her or my dad again.

User Profile: Hannah32665836
Hannah32665836 May 6th, 2017

I want to be happy.

User Profile: Val220
Val220 May 6th, 2017

I'm scared of change, I'm scared of being alone, I'm scared of getting hurt, I'm scared of letting people get involved in my life. But above all of this, I'm scared of never being good enough

1 reply
User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 May 12th, 2017

@Val220

I feel the same way.

load more
May 6th, 2017

I have suicidal thoughts but I don't want to die.

User Profile: littleCup5877
littleCup5877 May 6th, 2017

I am depressed and I need your support