Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
May 6th, 2017

That i am transexual and that it wouldn't be a problem and that is easy

User Profile: 2strong42long
2strong42long May 6th, 2017

My life's been hard since dad died.

1 reply
User Profile: FrecklesButStillPlain
FrecklesButStillPlain May 12th, 2017

@2strong42long

💜

load more
User Profile: corrupttimeline
corrupttimeline May 6th, 2017

I wish I could be content with who I am.

User Profile: cyanMaple657
cyanMaple657 May 6th, 2017

How I feel, that I've got these issues, that I'm actually falling apart. Maybe I'd open up if I thought they'd care.

User Profile: Blondiebooks
Blondiebooks May 6th, 2017

That I am broken inside, and sometimes wonder what it would be without me on this earth

User Profile: Nacbi74
Nacbi74 May 6th, 2017

It would be really great to do truly what you love as a job and not worry about money. I hope this is possible for all of us.

User Profile: PaytonGlover
PaytonGlover May 7th, 2017

@mylifeaseva I wish everyone will see the power and beauty within them. I wish they will realize that they are important and that they have the power to heal themselves. Also the love and cure they need is actually inside of them. And nothing could really help them unless they give that power to someone else but they must take it back and own it again. :)

User Profile: FreedomHawk
FreedomHawk May 10th, 2017

I'm lost and I do not know what to do, I just want it to stop.

May 10th, 2017

I wish i could tell everyone exactly what it's like to be an autistic, pansexual, non-binary, aromantic person trying to live in an NT, heteronormative, cis-centric, amantonormative world.
What you may find intuitive I can easily find alien and arcane.

User Profile: Nieci
Nieci May 10th, 2017

I'm really a huge mess inside, I don't have anyone who knows how toxic I feel inside, and that my outer appearance is all an act, so that others aren't repulsed by me.

I wish you would all know that I experience depression, and I have anxiety issues, which only intensifies the hatred I have towards myself.