Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen May 26th, 2017

I'm actually really friendly, it's just that I'm kinda socially awkward now 👉🏻👈🏻

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 9th, 2017

Those I have done the most for and show how much I care have really betrayed my trust.

User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf June 21st, 2017

I'm not scary. Im not that quiet . Please don't avoid me

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 21st, 2017

Life is hard, and people should be there for each other

User Profile: Duke33
Duke33 June 21st, 2017

I don't know what to do with my life. Stop asking me about my future plans!

User Profile: whatisgender
whatisgender June 21st, 2017

I don't know what I'm doing, but I know you need to stop calling me a girl and you need to let me figure it out on my own instead of constantly asking me what's happening.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 22nd, 2017

Being around people, even family and particularly in laws makes me anxious. I'm tired of people taking advantage of my kind and helpful nature by having me do work and responsibilities they should be doing, then punishing me when I can't handle it anymore. I just find it very stressful being around others.

User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf June 24th, 2017

Im [edited by forum mentor Jenna for inappropriate language] sad . please console me rather than mock me for being negative all the time

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 24th, 2017

It's not helpful to ignore my mental illness and call my eternal illness a phase.

User Profile: aquaBalloon1299
aquaBalloon1299 June 24th, 2017

My pparents are awful.