Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: LostSoul12
LostSoul12 June 24th, 2017

I'm not mean. I want to show love but I'm afraid of getting hurt or hurting others

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 June 27th, 2017

My family are judgemental.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 29th, 2017

I do not have the courage to stand up for myself, particularly to those in authority over me. I need to though because people take advantage of peace loving, kind hearted, quiet and hard working people like myself.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock June 29th, 2017

To let me be, and give me a fucking break

June 30th, 2017

That I'm tired and I want either end this or finally get help. But I don't believe anything will change so I'll just keep exist until my time comes. And then I'll be free.

User Profile: mrssneaky
mrssneaky July 1st, 2017

I wish I could go into a coma so that I can escape these feelings. I am so tired of being stuck in monotony.

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 July 1st, 2017

I do not like going out.

User Profile: sfswords
sfswords July 15th, 2017

I'm not worth it

July 25th, 2017

I am lonely within marriage

User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf August 5th, 2017

I cant stop thinking that people hates me .