Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 August 7th, 2017

that i am struggling to hold it together. that my friend's emotional break down yesterday over her relationship made me wonder if anyone can have a happy relationship and reminded me that I can't even seem to keep a boyfriend for a few weeks when I am being myself. that people keep telling me I deserve better, even these men. But, i'm starting to doubt my worth because karma has been nothing but a complete jerk to me and I've been nothing but kind to the people who have gone in and out of my life. that I don't know why, but I really do miss him for him and we weren't even dating that long. i know it's illogical. but it's obvious he doesn't feel the same way or he'd be trying to get back together...

It's getting increasingly harder for me to hold me head above the proverbial emotional waterline and that I feel like i am too weird and different to ever fit in anywhere and that I will die alone.

that I am devastated that my mom will be gone for a whole month during christmas leaving me alone during the holidays and that I don't know how I will be able to handle the holiday blues single and eating christmas dinner alone with no family...

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea August 9th, 2017

I am worrying easily

and have doubts about how people say they love me

cus i know they dont

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock August 9th, 2017

Please stop thinking you know what's best for me when clearly you don't have my best interests at heart because you tend to make my life actually more difficult. Let me do stuff at my own pace because the more you push me the more I will resist

User Profile: metalmaiden5925
metalmaiden5925 August 11th, 2017

I'm not ok. I just appear to be better than I used to be....

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea August 11th, 2017

Im so tired right now my legs would fall

my back needs massages i need sleep for whole day

August 11th, 2017

I'm trans (and be accepted)

User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 August 18th, 2017

Sometimes I just want everyone to leave me alone and let me be.

User Profile: mrssneaky
mrssneaky August 18th, 2017

I'm sick of being told to smile. I can't fake it and it pisses me off when people tell me that my attitude sucks. I can't MAKE myself feel happy and non-stressed. It's not a lightswitch that you flip.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

@mrssneaky

I'm tired of that too. I feel they force me, thanks for writing that.

load more
User Profile: Singleblue
Singleblue August 18th, 2017

I'm not as confident as I seem! Underneath the exterior is one very anxious soul 😥

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

@Singleblue

The anxiety is clear, everybody can see it.

User Profile: LilLunie
LilLunie August 28th, 2017

@Singleblue I think they mean to say, people are a lot more observant than we give them credit for. I found that my friends knew about my ADHD tendencies when I didn't realize. Admittedly, no one knew I was suicidal, but I'm surprisingly good at hiding it.

Be vulnerable. It's how we connect.

load more
User Profile: bubbleYard5765
bubbleYard5765 August 18th, 2017

Stop thinking that you know what is bet for me.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

How to get away from that? it should be easy...

load more