Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: willowysol
willowysol August 31st, 2017

I'm not perfect and you shouldn't judge me on my past difficulties

User Profile: Sea1011
Sea1011 August 31st, 2017

Sometimes I just don't want to do life... I can't explain why. Nothing bad or different happened. Just sometimes it's too much.

User Profile: peachWalker8210
peachWalker8210 August 31st, 2017

I also need someone to love me. You may think i am strong and independent but I am also human. 😭

User Profile: Johanna25
Johanna25 August 31st, 2017

I'm gay

User Profile: Verbal81
Verbal81 August 31st, 2017

It seems relationships are disposable nowadays

User Profile: resourcefulLime22
resourcefulLime22 August 31st, 2017

I'm not a freak for having mental illnesses so stop walking on glass around me.

User Profile: littleCup5877
littleCup5877 September 1st, 2017

i am depressed passivley suicidal and i self harm;(

User Profile: Bliliau
Bliliau September 1st, 2017

I'm actually 17, I've been posing as an adult for the pst few months and I just want to be a kid to go back and find the family I never had. I know it's too late and I'll just have to create those things for myself. But I'm lonely and I'm scared and I don't know how to keep it composed all the time as well as I seem like I do.

1 reply
User Profile: Hopelessbottle
Hopelessbottle September 1st, 2017

@Bliliau

I totally understand how you feel...

load more
User Profile: lolabunnylover41
lolabunnylover41 September 1st, 2017

I need help, I want to be held and cuddled for the rest of my life

User Profile: DannyCharme78
DannyCharme78 September 1st, 2017

I have depression and anxiety. I don't know why i feel this way. But i have emotions... i have the right to have emotions and i have right to express them. We are all human. Its okay to have depression, or be gay, or anything. Be who you are and love that person regardless of others