Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: xomisswatson
xomisswatson September 2nd, 2017

I wish I could tell people how scared of everything I became....

User Profile: Adidasx83
Adidasx83 September 2nd, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone how much I hate everything about who I have become.

User Profile: plumSugar4458
plumSugar4458 September 2nd, 2017

@Adidasx83

I feel the same

load more
User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 September 2nd, 2017

I wish I could tell people how sad I really am about my Dad dying, I'm still not over it.

User Profile: plumSugar4458
plumSugar4458 September 2nd, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I want to run away and leave all of them behind

User Profile: Shygirl02
Shygirl02 September 2nd, 2017

I have a lot of mental problems I've hidden for years.

User Profile: iamnotnjs
iamnotnjs September 2nd, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that most days I love them, but an equal amount of days I am confused by them and their intentions.

User Profile: faithfulCurrent7315
faithfulCurrent7315 September 2nd, 2017

I'm so unhappy at the moment I'm desperate for someone to listen to me. I wish I could tell my son I'm sorry im a shit mum and my friends that I see no way out of this hole. I can't do life anymore 😢

User Profile: BrokenDreams72
BrokenDreams72 September 3rd, 2017

@faithfulCurrent7315 I feel like the worst father. Maybe there's a club we could get memberships to. I try to be a good dad, but I'm so busy trying to pay the bills, I don't have time for him.

load more
User Profile: SunShowerMess
SunShowerMess September 2nd, 2017

I wish i could tell everybody that....i feel alone despite having a loving family and friends, which makes me feel incredibly guilty.

I wish i could tell everybody that i fear death constantly and that is the reason i am so concerned for my health.

User Profile: SunShowerMess
SunShowerMess September 2nd, 2017

I wish i could tell everybody that i fear death constantly and that is the reason i am so concerned for my health.

I wish i could tell everybody that I have never fallen in love.

I wish i could tell everybody that no one has shown romantic interest in me which makes me think that there is something wrong with me.

I wish i could tell everybody that I think i will never accomplish anything in my life and will disappoint that people around me.

I wish i could tell everyone that i hate myself so much i avoid looking in the mirror for too long.

I wish i could tell everyone that i know that my problems are laughable in comparison to other people's but they still break me inside.

I wish i could tell everyone that i don't think i will ever find anyone who will love me for a long time.

User Profile: PamelaLynn77
PamelaLynn77 September 2nd, 2017

Try to have a good .Smile 💞hugs 💞@SunShowerMess

User Profile: PamelaLynn77
PamelaLynn77 September 3rd, 2017

DAY

load more
User Profile: straightforwardJackfruit3502
straightforwardJackfruit3502 September 3rd, 2017

@SunShowerMess I hope you had an nice day. Your messages are the first that I've seen of the "I wish I could tell everyone" variety, so they really touched me! I think that you will definitely find love and there is nothing wrong with you! Plenty of people fall in love with others who have worries like your own. One of the best people that I admire and love worries about the kind of stuff you wrote. There's nothing wrong with you, dear. It's ok to not be perfect. Everything, including all of our flaws, are exactly as they should be. Sincerelly wishing you the best. Wishing you a happy and tranquil day, month, year, life.... I sincerely wish you find the happiness, love, etc that you are searching for.

load more
User Profile: psyshalis
psyshalis September 3rd, 2017

i wish i could tell everyone how lonely i am and how i wish they understood me better i am isolated and alone im tired of the role in this life i have to live and how bad things are piling up for me how i want to be free from things that bother...