Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: lacbluebird1090
lacbluebird1090 September 3rd, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not just the person you need stuff from. I wish I could tell people to stop using me. I wish I could tell people that I am a person who doesn't deserve to be treated less than one. I wish I could shout how I feel and tell people off. I wish everybody could tell for themselves that I actually mean something more when I tell them that 'I'm fine'. How about you?

User Profile: gab97
gab97 September 3rd, 2017

That it's painful living

User Profile: daiseyxxo
daiseyxxo September 3rd, 2017

you're going to hit many bumps in the road, but there's always a way to get over them it just takes time!

User Profile: azorazor
azorazor September 3rd, 2017

I am doing my best to heal and improve myself. I am trying and fighting every day.

User Profile: BrokenDreams72
BrokenDreams72 September 3rd, 2017

My wife is leaving me and I'm afraid. My biggest fear is growing old alone.

2 replies
User Profile: serend1pity
serend1pity September 4th, 2017

@BrokenDreams72 you're not alone in that fear. Sometimes focusing on taking life one day at a time is really helpful when you're going through something that is emotionally catastrophic. The future can seem dark and dreary from where you're standing now, but "weather" has a way of changing - it won't always be stormy, though it can last for a while.

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 4th, 2017

@BrokenDreams72

I'm so sorry :(

load more
User Profile: helloMaple6405
helloMaple6405 September 3rd, 2017

It's ok to not be ok

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 5th, 2017

@helloMaple6405

My favorite!!!!

load more
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 3rd, 2017

I want to tell everybody my life story. I want everybody to learn from my mistakes, and believe in themselves after they hear it.

User Profile: PamBeesly01
PamBeesly01 September 4th, 2017

I am not ok and I want help

1 reply
User Profile: laconnielou
laconnielou September 4th, 2017

@PamBeesly01

Can I help?

load more
User Profile: conscientiousTown1012
conscientiousTown1012 September 4th, 2017

I want to be coddled and comforted

User Profile: laconnielou
laconnielou September 4th, 2017

It's going to be alright