Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: azura1898
azura1898 September 4th, 2017

It's not that I'm lacking of empathy but sometimes I'm not sure on how to show it.

2 replies
User Profile: laconnielou
laconnielou September 4th, 2017

@azura1898

I try to place myself their shoes......

1 reply
User Profile: azura1898
azura1898 September 4th, 2017

@laconnielou I am, but not sure enough on how to express it.

load more
load more
September 4th, 2017

My anxiety makes me feel both suffocated and incredibly alone at the same time. I just need words of affirmation.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 5th, 2017

@Lostsahm

This too shall pass.

You will make it, like you have done before.

You are useful.

Thank you for posting and reaching out.

load more
September 4th, 2017

That I actually do want to find someone good and be in a relationship. That I do want to be held and loved in a different way that isnt from someone who's family or a close friend. I do want to be a lovey-dovey on and to someone but I just don't know how to meet someone and to get to that point with someone. I just don't know.

User Profile: Taurus25
Taurus25 September 4th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone about how I feel without hurting there feelings

User Profile: selfdisciplinedBlueberry1585
selfdisciplinedBlueberry1585 September 4th, 2017

I still think about killing myself,even if its just for a second.

User Profile: exuberantCucumber7206
exuberantCucumber7206 September 4th, 2017

I don't want anyone to feel bad for me I want someone to tell me everything is going to be alright

1 reply
User Profile: braveWest4132
braveWest4132 September 4th, 2017

@exuberantCucumber7206 Everything will be alright. Just give yourself time.

load more
User Profile: dynamicAcres7586
dynamicAcres7586 September 4th, 2017

I feel alone and scared and trapped.

September 4th, 2017

I can't sleep at night. I can't stop myself from overthinking irrational fears.

1 reply
User Profile: azorazor
azorazor September 4th, 2017

@tslover I was like this last night. Hoping this nite will be better.

load more
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 4th, 2017

I look happy and successful but am really angry and bitter.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea September 4th, 2017

I was bullied, i grow in brokenhome and dysfunctional family..

But it doesnt mean i should giving up. I have my own dreams and lifetime.