Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: aquaBlackberry4327
aquaBlackberry4327 September 4th, 2017

Today I tried suicide, but I was a failure even in that.

Sorry for details, but I need to tell someone what I did.

First , I thought I had the courage to cut my self.

Second, I took the printer's USB cable ( long enough) which I tried to a tree and to my nek.

I was standing over a chair.

But I didn't have the courage to let go.

Then, I realize that my father has an Insuline pen with 80 UI, but expired in 2016, so it would not have affected a hypothetical hypoglycaemic coma.

Wasted day

Sorry for my english but I'm not very good to write very good

User Profile: MegaMan111
MegaMan111 September 4th, 2017

I'm bisexual and that I have a crush on one of my friends

User Profile: loveislovebaby
loveislovebaby September 4th, 2017

i wish that i could tell everyone that im pansexual and i have anxiety that makes me worry or that at times yes i want to die but ill be okay so they dont have to worry but i cant :(

User Profile: grayson66308
grayson66308 September 4th, 2017

I want to be better

User Profile: Grace863420
Grace863420 September 4th, 2017

I wish I could tell people I'm an atheist

User Profile: reliabletreegirl
reliabletreegirl September 4th, 2017

I cut, I stopped? my mother isn't god at being one, my father always finds a way to make it my fault, im fairly certain that I have depression, I have way WAY to much pressure me.

User Profile: Summer03
Summer03 September 4th, 2017

I hate myself and I wish they would understand, it's exhausting living like this

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 4th, 2017

@proactiveSummer8337

I've been there. Note the past tense. As this will pass, eventually. Sometimes they take a while to pass. I also wish the people around you would be more considerate. Life's hard and sometimes they don't realize the same situation you are in, they could be in too.

load more
User Profile: jlee19
jlee19 September 5th, 2017

Sometimes when I smile, its most often to just hide the pain. Day by day I try to find the good in life. It is hard because I often feel alone. I don't tell anyone about what is happening with me because I do not want them to feel like they are carrying my burden on their backs.

User Profile: Hopper2606
Hopper2606 September 5th, 2017

Im actually hurting inside and i need someone to hold me or at least be there with me. Cause im feeling lost every day. It feels like things are getting worse but im trying to hang on

User Profile: EveFibonnachi
EveFibonnachi September 5th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm tired... tired of fail, tired of the people, tired of the feelings.....

I'M TIRED!