Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: lovingApple8073
lovingApple8073 September 5th, 2017

that im not okay and that i am mentally ill and depressed. i hate my life and i would do anything to just die but nothing seems to work

September 5th, 2017

I want to have sex with my step sister.

User Profile: RyanHaimes179
RyanHaimes179 September 5th, 2017

I want to tell everyone that I'm more timid around new people and I don't mean to appear as disrespectful. I also want to finally tell everyone I'm not straight and finally be who I want to be.

User Profile: TwentyOneFreakOuts
TwentyOneFreakOuts September 5th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm Panromantic and Demiboy, and I have Anxiety and depression.

User Profile: Miramoh17
Miramoh17 September 5th, 2017

That life does not revolve only around them.

User Profile: emoprincess737
emoprincess737 September 5th, 2017

I just wanna die. I feel nothing but hopeless and lifeless.

I'm breathing but I'm dying..

User Profile: cookiesweetness
cookiesweetness September 5th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody and anybody that I'm tired of how I react to society and how I conflict with pain and what I hide from myself and others.

User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 September 5th, 2017

Everytime you say something horrible or cruel about junkies, I think you are just talking about me, and that clearly you don't know me and also lack any basic empathy. Often I cry. :'(

September 5th, 2017

I am a 37 year old businessman and I love wearing diapers.

User Profile: fearlessKiwi354
fearlessKiwi354 September 5th, 2017

I wish that I could tell everyone I feel emotionally detached, but part of me thinks that I am attention-seeking for telling people.