Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 October 11th, 2017

I want to be loved and cared for by 'the one'.

1 reply
December 28th, 2017

heart@Sb145

load more
User Profile: politeLion6825
politeLion6825 December 29th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I regret transferring to another school and moving to a distant city. All the administrational problems throughout the whole damn semester made me feel like I am an idiot not being taken seriously, I cannot make any friends, I cannot focus on my studies, I'm a bit abusive to my girlfriend while I'm on an emotional roller-coaster...

Also... I wish I could tell that maybe studying at university is not made for me... I am much better at simply working and I am doing my studies only to prove my parents that I'm a grown-up and worthy human being... and I should just continue what I started.

User Profile: quietBalsam6396
quietBalsam6396 January 4th, 2018

My mum lacks compassion.

User Profile: Hibou92
Hibou92 January 4th, 2018

I'm miserable because my brother took his own life. I can' just move on and get over it, that' why I'm no longer pleasant company.

User Profile: neonBalsam6014
neonBalsam6014 January 4th, 2018

I don't want to date anybody.

January 7th, 2018

I wish that I could tell I hate my life

User Profile: NeonBlueButterfly
NeonBlueButterfly January 7th, 2018

I wish I could just tell everybody that I like girls. I'm SO freaking tired of having to pretend to be someone that I'm not.

User Profile: patientVase6936
patientVase6936 January 16th, 2018

I have depression.

User Profile: KingAaron84
KingAaron84 February 5th, 2018

I love them even though I don't know them.

User Profile: independentStrings8373
independentStrings8373 February 6th, 2018

I have depression.