Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Aishwaryabhosale
Aishwaryabhosale July 26th, 2016

I wish I could tel everybody yes im in love with a Muslim n there is nothing wrong about it....he is a jus natural human too

2 replies
User Profile: ilikeurflaws
ilikeurflaws July 26th, 2016

@Aishwaryabhosale aw

User Profile: athinker
athinker July 26th, 2016

@Aishwaryabhosale you're so sweet. And... yes, I agree with your opinion. A Muslim is a natural human too!

load more
User Profile: PurplePine3023
PurplePine3023 July 26th, 2016

I wish i could tell everyone that I'm bigender and have a boyfriend.

User Profile: Vannah96
Vannah96 July 26th, 2016

I have mental problems

User Profile: aphonic
aphonic July 26th, 2016

that I'm trans and no one should have the right to think of killing me because of this

July 26th, 2016

I'm ultimately afraid of success.

User Profile: bubblyVoice78
bubblyVoice78 July 26th, 2016

It's okay to make mistakes. It is part of life.

July 26th, 2016

Im not managing as well as they think

User Profile: InspireHumanity24
InspireHumanity24 July 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that fear and negative thinking gets us all no where, but in a space alone doubting ourselves. We can change that behavior, we just need to dedicate ourselves to it. Don't be afraid of change because it brings more opportunities to be happy with ourselves and our surroundings that we have created.

User Profile: HeyItsEddie
HeyItsEddie July 26th, 2016

I love him

July 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I have a drug addiction that I can't go a night without it without feeling sick