Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: starcatcher7
starcatcher7 May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell someone... anyone... my ex sexually abused me....

1 reply
User Profile: modestOak569
modestOak569 May 11th, 2018

Tell everyone...get it out and start healing...@starcatcher7

load more
User Profile: Magicalbored1237
Magicalbored1237 May 11th, 2018

That depression isnt just sadness

User Profile: ThySweetSappho
ThySweetSappho May 11th, 2018

It does get better really, really slowly

User Profile: carefulTown4187
carefulTown4187 May 11th, 2018

Im sorry, Im trying everyday. Please dont make me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. Please dont get mad at me because of my anxiety/depression.

1 reply
User Profile: modestOak569
modestOak569 May 11th, 2018

Accept who you are and don't worry what others think...@carefulTown4187

load more
User Profile: dynamicPlace8390
dynamicPlace8390 May 11th, 2018

I want to be loved too.

User Profile: DaMonaLisa
DaMonaLisa May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone that i dont their pity and sympathy - i'm good

User Profile: Kenna509
Kenna509 May 11th, 2018

My life is difrent than anyone's ,sometimes it gets me depressed AF ,and I prefer not to talk any one but ppl don't understand that ...

User Profile: facet5
facet5 May 11th, 2018

i'm not a girl. maybe i'm a boy, maybe i'm something neutral, but i am not a girl.

User Profile: lightKite2076
lightKite2076 May 11th, 2018

I am recovering from an anxiety disorder which was caused by my abusive father. It has taken a long time to find out who I really am.

1 reply
User Profile: peacefulFriend333
peacefulFriend333 May 11th, 2018

@lightKite2076

So proud of you..keep it up...dont let it down..im wid u always...

load more
User Profile: Peaceful
Peaceful May 11th, 2018

I wish that I could tell everyone that I am emotionally drained, mentally exhausted and that my heart is wounded and scarred. All of this makes me feel like a liability to everyone so I choose to refrain myself from social interactions and to everyone away.

1 reply
User Profile: peacefulFriend333
peacefulFriend333 May 11th, 2018

@Peaceful

Many ppl r like u here...may be someone needs u there...im wid u..god is wid u...u r not alone...

load more