Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: OutdatedOatmeal
OutdatedOatmeal May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone just how broken I am, how I am NOT okay, how my environment has been rotting and corroding me from the inside, and that every passing day makes it increasingly more difficult for me to keep going. I wish I could say all that without getting punished for being "ungrateful" or "disrespectful", or having my distress dismissed as nothing because I'm "just a teenager blowing hot air", and that what I'm going through is "normal".

User Profile: Zelal23
Zelal23 May 11th, 2018

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.AND I CAN SAY THIS TO HIM.

User Profile: Nairhair95
Nairhair95 May 11th, 2018

I would feel better if my problems were validated and heard and I wasn't judged for my problems. Ignoring them doesn't help me, it hinders me.

User Profile: YouWillSucceed
YouWillSucceed May 11th, 2018

Have an amazing day everybody!!heart

1 reply

@YouWillSucceed

aww

load more

to save me :P

User Profile: fuzzy2002
fuzzy2002 May 11th, 2018

I'm not strong enough to live in this world. I'm tired of crying all the time. That I just want love.

User Profile: fuzzy2002
fuzzy2002 May 11th, 2018

I'm not strong enough to live in this world. I'm tired of crying all the time. That I just want love.

1 reply
User Profile: Abbymgx
Abbymgx May 11th, 2018

@fuzzy2002

❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: BlueNinje
BlueNinje May 11th, 2018

I am fine. I think... Always putting up a front for every one else. Shielding myself from everything. Afraid that I am burdening everyone around me with my problems.

2 replies
User Profile: Inaya08
Inaya08 May 11th, 2018

@BlueNinje don't be pretend to be someone you are not. Show people who you are. improve yourself and focus on becoming the best version of yourself. take care.

User Profile: charmingBanana7016
charmingBanana7016 May 11th, 2018

@BlueNinje

Same here, I always feel like a burden on my loved ones. I feel like I dont know...this sucks

load more
User Profile: girlabroad
girlabroad May 11th, 2018

I might come off as a really strong and mature person, but deep inside, I can be sad too and I get hurt too.

3 replies
User Profile: TheLifeOfKelli
TheLifeOfKelli May 11th, 2018

@girlabroad Right?!?

2 replies
User Profile: girlabroad
girlabroad May 12th, 2018

@TheLifeOfKelli Yeah. The struggle is so real!

1 reply
User Profile: TheLifeOfKelli
TheLifeOfKelli May 12th, 2018

@girlabroad True. People tend to forget that were human too!!!

I remember being so self critical of myself, basically demanding absolute perfection from myself....which is absolutely impossible. So. If I ever cried? That negative voice everyone has would tell me You weak *** *****!!! Get the **** up, you ******* dumb***!!! So, I especially never cried in front of anyone.

Welll.. Im so done with that negative voice. Im human too even if I am incredibly strong/mature.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Abbymgx
Abbymgx May 11th, 2018

I like this guy