Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: TuEstBelle
TuEstBelle May 11th, 2018

I want to die.

4 replies
User Profile: Kokoro93
Kokoro93 May 11th, 2018

@TuEstBelle Really?
Why?

1 reply
User Profile: TuEstBelle
TuEstBelle May 11th, 2018

@Kokoro93 just really tired of life.. I don

load more
User Profile: Inaya08
Inaya08 May 11th, 2018

@TuEstBelle You are here to live fully and well no matter how hard things get.

1 reply
User Profile: TuEstBelle
TuEstBelle May 12th, 2018

@Inaya08 dont feel like I can anymore.

load more
load more
User Profile: starcatcher7
starcatcher7 May 11th, 2018

I may seem like an asshole, but I'm so compassionate and I care so much about you. You can come to me if you're sad or if you need someone. I'm not good at advice but I can be a shoulder to cry on. Idc if I barely know you, I care about YOU.

User Profile: peacefulthoughts71
peacefulthoughts71 May 11th, 2018

I wish I could say that I am doing the best I can to be a good person and that I may fall down every once in awhile, but I still get back up.

User Profile: Kokoro93
Kokoro93 May 11th, 2018

I am afraid that I am a failure being...
I choose my own path as a Digital Artist...
But... I stuck between... hypocricy... Birocracy...
Yeah...

User Profile: amiableOak1142
amiableOak1142 May 11th, 2018

I can

User Profile: PinkFloyd65
PinkFloyd65 May 11th, 2018

Sometimes I communicate a little differently than my peers and appreciate patience and clarity in interactions.

User Profile: brightpineapple24
brightpineapple24 May 11th, 2018

I don

1 reply
User Profile: Inaya08
Inaya08 May 11th, 2018

@brightpineapple24 take some time to ponder on what you do and why you do it.

User Profile: TheLifeOfKelli
TheLifeOfKelli May 12th, 2018

@brightpineapple24 Not everyone does. I know people in their 60s that still do not know themselves. It took me awhile too. The lonely feelings? Takes a toll. Id love to just talk with you.

User Profile: Poptart19
Poptart19 May 22nd, 2018

@brightpineapple24 Loneliness is not easy, but I definitely find 7 Cups helps fulfill my loneliness when I need it the most and have no one physically there. Hope 7 Cups helps subside the loneliness a bit, even as a distraction too. Just keep redirecting your thoughts as positively as possible.

load more
User Profile: Wanttosoarhigh
Wanttosoarhigh May 11th, 2018

I should be asleep at peace. But all I do is heave painful weeps.

I am forever controlled by my body, promising not to let me be.

Never to be able to 'rest in peace'.

User Profile: SillyHanana
SillyHanana May 11th, 2018

I can be trusted with big things too!

1 reply
User Profile: TheLifeOfKelli
TheLifeOfKelli May 12th, 2018

@SillyHanana smiley

load more
User Profile: Moonwriter711
Moonwriter711 May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone how I really feel without being discriminated or embarrassed or anything.

7 replies
User Profile: TheLifeOfKelli
TheLifeOfKelli May 12th, 2018

@Moonwriter711 Id love to talk to you! Hearing things like that hits very close to home...

5 replies
User Profile: Moonwriter711
Moonwriter711 May 12th, 2018

@TheLifeOfKelli Okay, I wouldn't mind a conversation smiley

4 replies
User Profile: TheLifeOfKelli
TheLifeOfKelli May 12th, 2018

@Moonwriter711 yay!! smiley (that youre also searching for a listener) Seriously would love to chat with you. crying

I am astounded by how inactive the people the bot connected me to/etc. Been here long enough too! surprise

3 replies
User Profile: Moonwriter711
Moonwriter711 May 13th, 2018

@TheLifeOfKelli Well, I actually just started a listener account! I'm writingMoon71.

2 replies
User Profile: TheLifeOfKelli
TheLifeOfKelli May 13th, 2018

@Moonwriter711 ahh!!! So, glad I found you again. :)

I forgot to mention that I also have a listener account its:

Kelli102284

1 reply
User Profile: Moonwriter711
Moonwriter711 May 13th, 2018

@TheLifeOfKelli Oh, cool!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Moonwriter711
Moonwriter711 May 12th, 2018

That's why I joined this site.

load more