Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 May 15th, 2018

I'm in constant emotional pain

May 15th, 2018

Im done with every thing

1 reply

@loyalEyes9261

ow loyaleyes

load more
User Profile: Elcamino
Elcamino May 15th, 2018

That adults and males suffer from eating disorders.

User Profile: Wolfie050
Wolfie050 May 21st, 2018

I'm not what they see or know me as.

1 reply

@Wolfie050

<3

load more
User Profile: hardworkingpark83
hardworkingpark83 May 21st, 2018

Im not okay.

May 22nd, 2018

That I'm not at all happy with my life

User Profile: loyalScarf6618
loyalScarf6618 May 26th, 2018

I don't want to be this mean or rude or loud. I really want to be nice. I do. But it's hard. Please understand.

User Profile: Hazel94
Hazel94 May 26th, 2018

I am lonely. I don't understand how I feel. I don't know how I feel. I am sad for no reason. I can't stop over thinking. I am paranoid. Etc. Etc.

User Profile: Hazel94
Hazel94 May 26th, 2018

i'm not happy. I'm not okay.

but i smile anyway.

:)

User Profile: HunchbackofAwkwardDame
HunchbackofAwkwardDame May 26th, 2018

Something that I want the people that I encounter in my daily life to know is: that Im sorry. Im sorry for being wrapped up in myself. I want to get to know others and I love people and want to understand them, but I am very afraid of letting my walls down. Id like to be a good friend, but Im afraid of letting others down because the way my mental state is, one second Im your BFF, the next I want to dig a hole and live in it, avoid you. My actions are so inconsistent, my mind so hard for myself to figure out, I wouldnt want you to have to deal with this. I know everyone has their troubles. Maybe one day I can get to know yours too. Until then I hope you understand that I need time and space to figure everything out.