Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Alkind00
Alkind00 May 26th, 2018

How much care, i'm not good at showing it

User Profile: Stargazernow
Stargazernow June 16th, 2018

I know I may come of sarcastic but if you just take the time to talk to me, we're could actually get along and you'd find out I'm a nice insecure person

July 22nd, 2018

I am an introvert and find it extremely difficult to make new friends. But, once you get to know me, you will understand how deeply I care about people.

User Profile: wittySpruce8187
wittySpruce8187 July 23rd, 2018

Don't let me go.

Don't let me fade away.

I know I've gotten better and I know I tell you all I love you, i do and I look so "innocent" pretty even

But that doesn't mean I love myself at all. That I'm kind to myself.

No matter what I act, I need help.

I wish someone would have noticed me sobbing or knocked when I was in the bathtub so long or asked me what happened? I wish someone would have stopped him, and her. I wish somone would have asked what I wanted or just listened to me when I answered

It never ends. I know you think I'm all these things. But I promise you I am just as shattered and afraid and crazy as the things that I've seen. And I try every day. To hide it and be kind and gentle and forgiving and apparently I do it really well and people say I'm so loving and kind and that's Great. That's not fake.

But idk who I am

I promise you I can be good

Don't let me fade away

And to everyone who has gotten me to eat and has shown me love in any way I am eternally grateful.

1 reply
User Profile: wittySpruce8187
wittySpruce8187 July 23rd, 2018

@wittySpruce8187

Also we're people. We are just like you. We aren't any of the things you made us believe we were.

I may not really have a family besides my mom and sister. There's a lot I don't know.

But I still believe that who we are is something beautiful and strong otherwise we wouldn't have survived for thousands of years.

We are just like you we are good and bad.

I am not just 1 thing. I am many things from many people and God loved them all.

There is no such thing as a better ethnicity. Or the right way to look or be born.

It does not make you a worse person if you have less. Money gender ethnicity mental physical ability it does not make you nothing.

load more
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower July 23rd, 2018

I and struggling with depression and need help badly

User Profile: Rachmial7956
Rachmial7956 July 23rd, 2018

I'm still in love with a woman from 20 years ago. And I hate myself for that.

User Profile: bluerien
bluerien July 24th, 2018

I need you to tell me that I can do this, because I'm trying my best and it doesn't seem to be enough.

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji July 24th, 2018

@bluerien

hey ...u can do this at the end it just need some patients and time don't worry

User Profile: honestbaby
honestbaby November 19th, 2018

@bluerien

Hello Bluerien!

I dont know who you are or in what situation you are but it can get change and get better. Maybe Not all at once it is a process. Maybe it gets worser and then better noone knows. I know you can do this! You are strong enough to face whatever this life is giving you. It can get hard and Dark sometimes but you are not alone in this! Keep your head up Dear!! I am here with you!

User Profile: jenny0101
jenny0101 January 6th, 2020

@bluerien

oh! you can, and you will

load more
User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf August 8th, 2018

I want to be saved .

I cant do this anymore

User Profile: foxes18
foxes18 August 9th, 2018

Please listen to me.

Don't just talk AT me.

Please talk TO me.

I desperately need to know that someone on this earth cares enough to know me...

User Profile: conscientiousSugar8599
conscientiousSugar8599 August 12th, 2018

I would like to tell everyone that recently I found a company that makes excellent applications for mobile phones. I already have a website and there are no applications in it and I turned to the developers and they explained to me why it is better to outsource software development https://idapgroup.com/blog/why-outsource-software-development/ after listening their positive arguments, I decided without hesitation to make a mobile application for them.