Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf November 19th, 2018

If im gone its not my fault

User Profile: lavenderWheel8319
lavenderWheel8319 February 5th, 2019

I have depression.

User Profile: timmywang93
timmywang93 February 5th, 2019

I wish I could tell somebody that no matter how I tried and no matter how good you, most important people of my life make me feel, I still wish that I had not been born. And that I might need help..

User Profile: Yokhen
Yokhen February 6th, 2019

Life is absurd and you should give zero shits and enjoy it for what it is

User Profile: AtlasHeart6116
AtlasHeart6116 February 6th, 2019

I hate myself

I feel all alone

You don't know my story so don't make assumptions about me

Help me

Stay by me. I need you.

No matter how much I might seem ok, I'm not

My mental health jokes are a cry for help

Help me. Please. In whatever way possible, just be there for me

User Profile: versatileGrapefruit5218
versatileGrapefruit5218 February 11th, 2019

Im not as confident as I seem, and I dont know how to reach out for help because Im scared of the judgement

User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf March 19th, 2019

yall need stop being so freaking arrogant . stop being so unempathetic .

stop being so self righteous that it feels fine for you to embarass people in front of others , putting others down , treat them like they dont deserve to have even a slightest bit of pride for themselves. you lecturers are healthcare provider and you dont even have any sympathy or empathy for your student that i really question your capability to treat others. feels nice isnt it to feel superior? to feel that everything goes so freaking well for you . so you feel like you have the right to step on people who isnt as lucky as you . picking on every little detail that doesnt 'fit' your standard. you think its okay to treat student that way bc yall are so fuckin smart , genius and so freaking capable.

User Profile: jazmine1986
jazmine1986 March 19th, 2019

i wish i could tell everybody i don't want to feel this way for "them" , i knew its morally wrong to fall in heart i can't help myself for having feelings for them.

i know nobody would support , happy ending i just want to keep them as a FRIEND my world was once in the darkness now there's a little LIGHT in my life i really hope to keep that .

SORRY TO ALL WIVES OF E , BOTH OF R ( RICHARD & ROBIN ) I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND PLEASE FORGIVE ME crying !

User Profile: BlueDusk99
BlueDusk99 March 19th, 2019

That I'm not okay, but I'm doing what I can to help myself.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 17th, 2019

@BlueDusk99

Same here. Barely making it

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDusk99
BlueDusk99 September 17th, 2019

@reservedexcitment

I hope you'll be able to find the strength to grow. I'm still just trying.

Do your best to be easy on yourself.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 17th, 2019

@BlueDusk99

Thanks!

load more
load more
User Profile: BarelyWithTheNakedEye
BarelyWithTheNakedEye October 21st, 2019

@BlueDusk99 100% feel you on that. I'm just soldiering on.

load more
User Profile: Gumshoes
Gumshoes March 19th, 2019

That i dont know what im doing
Im very stressed out and the second i got back home after 4 months my depression hit hard and idk what to do

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 17th, 2019

@Gumshoes

Im in the same boat

load more