Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: moonrake
moonrake April 14th, 2020

I wish that I was better at everything I do. But if that was true I'd have nothing to look forward to. Nobody's perfect, just know I'm worth it for all the stupid little things I do.

User Profile: SincerPark
SincerPark April 14th, 2020

I wish I could tell everyone how I'm feeling. If I do they just make me feel guilty for feeling that way. Or tell me to just be happy and smile. I tell them my feelings and they play the victim card and turn the situation on them.

User Profile: HunterRose
HunterRose April 15th, 2020

I wish I could tell everyone what I'm going through - all my mental illness struggles and fears, so I wouldn't feel the need to hide it all.

User Profile: Spinwheel11
Spinwheel11 April 15th, 2020

That I'm okay, and actually mean it

User Profile: basilcandle
basilcandle April 15th, 2020

That sometimes t i don t really know why i am this way or why do i keep being another person when in big groups of people. All i know is that when i am alone or with people that i am close with i don t act the same. I just don t know why it is hard for me to approach some people

User Profile: Milquetoaster
Milquetoaster April 16th, 2020

I wish I could have the strength to let go.

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy April 18th, 2020

I wish I could tell everybody that I am not lazy or useless or not using he covid-19 for not going to work, I just can't find any energy or enthusiasm inside me to work.

User Profile: GratefulGrace613
GratefulGrace613 April 19th, 2020

I wish I could tell everybody that just because someone is a little different it doesn't mean that they are 'socially off' or 'weird', it just means they view the world differently than you do. We're all weird in our own way. heart

1 reply
User Profile: Danistarrock
Danistarrock May 14th, 2020

I agree with this 👍

load more
User Profile: LexIris
LexIris April 27th, 2020

I wish I could tell everyone that I struggle as well and I'm not as picture-perfect or as happy as I seem

User Profile: StarAnge7
StarAnge7 May 10th, 2020

They need to have love in their hearts more and not hate. No one should live with a closed off heart.