Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: bluerobbinswallowtail
bluerobbinswallowtail August 22nd, 2016

I just want to rip into my skin

User Profile: RockhopperPenguin
RockhopperPenguin August 22nd, 2016

Everything is temporary, no matter what, you will get through this or at least learn to live with it. We often forget that the world is in constant change and mental illness distorts our perception of reality.

User Profile: dynamicPlace9456
dynamicPlace9456 August 22nd, 2016

Hello everybody,

After reading The Art of Happiness, i decided to practice the attitude of gratitude by thinking, acknowledging of 5-10 things i am grateful about every hour, usually when i am at work. So far it has gone great and i feel more calm and happy with those occasional and normal gloomy times.

Hope you guys found this helpful. :)

User Profile: anonymuse
anonymuse August 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I am not as strong as what they think I am. And I am very afraid of a lot of things.

User Profile: willingTalker6053
willingTalker6053 August 22nd, 2016

I'm falling apart even though you always see a smile on my face

I'm tired of being strong even when I feel like crying it out

I'm tired of trying to make you happy (family especially dad) whilst I'm dying inside because I never focus on what makes me happy

I just want to be loved and appreciated! At least appreciate the tiny details-just those tiny efforts

User Profile: Dolunayamatis
Dolunayamatis August 22nd, 2016

That, I think, my father likes young girls. Like my age.

User Profile: MicroGirl
MicroGirl August 22nd, 2016

I wish that everybody knew how much I love to laugh ,and they are the reason why,and I hope they will always stay so I can keep my smile on for them :)

August 22nd, 2016

I WISH THAT I COULD TELL MY FFRIENDS THAT I AM ATTRACTED TO WOMAN AND HAVE THEM STILL BE MY FRIENDS

5 replies
August 22nd, 2016

@Pleasantlydelight

U can do it..if there your real friends they will still act the same around you...

4 replies
August 22nd, 2016

@Depressedatsunrise

Thank you and yes they should if they are really my friends

1 reply
August 22nd, 2016

@Pleasantlydelight

I TRIED TO TELL MY ONE FRIEND AND SHE SAID SHE ALL READY KNEW THAT I WAS AND SHE SAID I NEED TO GO GET HELP AND TO GET OVER IT AND FIND A GUY

load more
August 23rd, 2016

@Depressedatsunrise

yes you have a great point and either they will or will not

1 reply
August 23rd, 2016

@Pleasantlydelight

yes you are right about that and I just need to be happy

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloverunning
iloverunning August 22nd, 2016

That I'm much stronger than you think I am, and that I can do much better than you believe I can

2 replies
August 22nd, 2016

@iloverunning

Proving people wrong is great and all but it's about proving to yourself that you knew you could do anything you put your mind to...

1 reply
User Profile: iloverunning
iloverunning August 22nd, 2016

@Depressedatsunrise I agree. :)

load more
load more
August 22nd, 2016

I'm not perfect,, I'm human I'm learning as I go to become a better me...