Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Tcruz79
Tcruz79 August 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I think about burning myself alive. Or killing myself in some other painful, self punishing fashion.

User Profile: Yeah2443
Yeah2443 August 22nd, 2016

I'm happy

User Profile: Yeah2443
Yeah2443 August 22nd, 2016

That I'm haply

User Profile: RespectfulLady
RespectfulLady August 22nd, 2016

Life is what you make it. You, and only you have the capability to discover the true reason of you existence.

1 reply
User Profile: RespectfulLady
RespectfulLady August 22nd, 2016

@RespectfulLady *Reason for your existence.

load more
User Profile: CrazyBlueSea
CrazyBlueSea August 22nd, 2016

@mylifeaseva that im bisexual and with anxiety and depression since 2010cheeky

User Profile: yagirlori
yagirlori August 22nd, 2016

that im not as quite as I put out. Im funny and outgoing, but I cant display that.

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 August 22nd, 2016

I like everyone. I don't care if you're white, black, Russian, gay, vegan, Muslim, are in a wheelchair, still listen to the Backstreet Boys .. I smell like tranny fluid and brake cleaner everyday and I eat preferably Mexican food b/c my husband is from Mexico. We are all different, but I like all of you and I wish the whole world thought that way, then no more extreme violence.

User Profile: TinyRiver
TinyRiver August 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that... I do what I want

August 22nd, 2016

I'm not fine

User Profile: fearlessOak3002
fearlessOak3002 August 22nd, 2016

...that my marriage is struggling right now.

2 replies
User Profile: wittyPine1831
wittyPine1831 August 22nd, 2016

@fearlessOak3002 don't worry fearless, I hope it all gets better, and I know it will only get easier from here so good luck and keep your head held high

1 reply
User Profile: fearlessOak3002
fearlessOak3002 August 24th, 2016

@wittyPine1831, thank you. We've both hurt each other, and have a long road back. Baby steps.

load more
load more