Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Eneanyogo
Eneanyogo August 22nd, 2016

My life isn't perfect and I do make mistakes.

August 23rd, 2016

I want to tell everyone how i wish i could sleep more instead of staying up all night from my negative thoughts and nightmares

User Profile: Tinkfairydust4
Tinkfairydust4 August 23rd, 2016

I have no idea what I want to do with my life, and that it causes insecurities within myself.

User Profile: Chillymine03
Chillymine03 August 23rd, 2016

I feel like I could do more than what I'm doing now but be allowed to be lazy and carefree sometimes

User Profile: LexaKomTrikru23
LexaKomTrikru23 August 23rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva

That I'm never as okay as I tell people, that the the person they've known all of my life is just an act and that the person I really am is completely different to who they know and that I'm completely broken inside.

User Profile: DearDelilah
DearDelilah August 23rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm struggling and that I don't feel strong anymore.

1 reply
User Profile: Claudettez
Claudettez August 23rd, 2016

@DearDelilah My prayers are for you.

load more
August 23rd, 2016

I wish i could tell everybody that i am not bad person but want to revenge the person who teased me

User Profile: Jn25
Jn25 August 23rd, 2016

Im not ok

August 23rd, 2016

I am happy.

User Profile: lonelyndepressed
lonelyndepressed August 23rd, 2016

I'm a targeted individual and I don't have the same life as everyone else