Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: GwennyGwenya
GwennyGwenya August 23rd, 2016

I need help. I don't have the power to swallow my pride and ask for it.

((i also need to learn how to be positive😬))

User Profile: Talmorne
Talmorne August 23rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva

I'm not ok

and I want to stop existing

1 reply
User Profile: thNightKiller
thNightKiller August 23rd, 2016

@Talmorne same

load more
User Profile: Sadgirl05
Sadgirl05 August 23rd, 2016

That I'm really unhappy and it would be nice if somebody actually cared about me

August 23rd, 2016

That every time my fellow scouts are laughing about a storm we "survived" in France I still hurt inside...

User Profile: Replet
Replet August 23rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that.. I'm gay and I like my friend.

User Profile: Shadowfluffy1234
Shadowfluffy1234 August 23rd, 2016

Even your own parents don't know a thing about you

User Profile: Saralizzy
Saralizzy August 23rd, 2016

I wish i could tell everybody that im not coping at times and i want to ring my grandma and tell her that i passed my aged care cert 3 but i cant because she believed in me when noone else did

User Profile: Naomitu33
Naomitu33 August 23rd, 2016

Life will bet you down until the point were sometimes you can't take it anymore and you just might want to end it all. Yet in the moment you have to get up and keep the fight in you.

1 reply
August 23rd, 2016

@Naomitu33. Life have it ups and downs. Dun take down too down and dun take up too high. Because the higher you climb theharder you fall. But is good to take step by step.

load more
User Profile: kxylie
kxylie August 23rd, 2016

I'm not okay. That I have problems too.

1 reply
August 23rd, 2016

@kxylie. Mind share your problem?

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulTriangle4746
thoughtfulTriangle4746 August 23rd, 2016

I'm not okay (along with everyone else). I wish everyone also knew that I'm okay with being that way now - I've been through it so many times, I know it's not a destination or a stopping point.