Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: shysweetie03
shysweetie03 August 23rd, 2016

I was okay & mean it

User Profile: MusicalEscapes
MusicalEscapes August 23rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not as smart as everyone believes, and my mom makes sure to let me know.

User Profile: secretBalloon1628
secretBalloon1628 August 23rd, 2016

my life isn't as perfect as everyone thinks it is

User Profile: Zach1986
Zach1986 August 23rd, 2016

we need to Unite as a world people instead of single countries there is something everyone can bring to the table most issues I think of are world issues we need to kill the culture of the bystander.

August 23rd, 2016

I curious why Singapore dun allow gay or lesbian. I think sometimes they make better parents. Sry for those are best parents out there. I meant for those who abandon their children parents.

User Profile: Plenisphere
Plenisphere August 23rd, 2016

No matter how strong I seem.

No matter how secure I am in seclusion.

I really just need a hug, and the chance to be weak; because all I've ever known is that I have to be strong, or else others get hurt because of it. I've been strong for so long, locked up for so long; that I no longer have the physical ability to cry.

I wish people understood, what it was like to be me, before they judged me.

User Profile: willingJackfruit6165
willingJackfruit6165 August 23rd, 2016

If you knew my story you wouldn't treat me like I was some freak or a wierd person. Words can hurt.

August 23rd, 2016

Please love me, too.

User Profile: Dreamer0303
Dreamer0303 August 23rd, 2016

I need space and I am really not sure what I want to do with my life. I don't want to be the strong one, I want to cry too.

User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud August 23rd, 2016

I'm bi