Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Penolopee
Penolopee August 23rd, 2016

I wish that I could tell everybody my opinions and thoughts without being told that im stupid or worthless.

August 23rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm a boy. I'm pansexual. And I'm a boy. And I don't want more people to push me out of their lives when they find out. I wish I wasn't living in fear of people finding out. I wish I didn't have to keep making cases to other people about why I'm not trans when my family accuses me of it. I wish a lot of things. I wish I could tell them these wishes.

User Profile: wildstorm94
wildstorm94 August 23rd, 2016

My anxiety isn't an act and actually have them believe me.

User Profile: Skylardimep971
Skylardimep971 August 23rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm not happy.

August 23rd, 2016

Im not the happy carefree person I am on the outside, and I really need help

User Profile: Sayaka
Sayaka August 23rd, 2016

I have bad thoughts...

User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud August 23rd, 2016

That I have feelings too and can cry

User Profile: blueLion4037
blueLion4037 August 23rd, 2016

That I'm nonbinary

User Profile: riptatered420
riptatered420 August 23rd, 2016

That im still in love with my ex

User Profile: KMBF
KMBF August 23rd, 2016

Im sad..