Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Demus
Demus August 23rd, 2016

I hate your dog. I honestly try to be cool with it but when I'm trying to take you out to dinner (or any other business) and your dog keeps barking at every single person it drives me up the wall!

I hate that you call it your "fur baby" and I know for a fact that it crapped in that purse you carry him in.... Also STOP KISSING YOUR DOG ON THE MOUTH, THAT'S GROSS, DON'T DO IT!!

1 reply
User Profile: Unrequitedlove
Unrequitedlove August 23rd, 2016

@Demus

i have no context for this, but I feel your pain, that dog kinda sounds like a nightmare. Hang in there xx

load more
August 23rd, 2016

I'm not comfortable with a lot of things about my self especially my social anxiety but I'm working through it.

User Profile: Unrequitedlove
Unrequitedlove August 23rd, 2016

I need some help with life (like, a lot?)

User Profile: MM16
MM16 August 23rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva

User Profile: MM16
MM16 August 23rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva That I'm trying my best to do great results!

August 23rd, 2016

I'm okay I need help

User Profile: shySkies2072
shySkies2072 August 23rd, 2016

I understand what you think about me even if you don't say...I wish I could give fitting reply without ruining things

August 23rd, 2016

I was I could tell everybody that ,I hate myself more every day.

User Profile: IamChaos
IamChaos August 23rd, 2016

My own mind is killing me

User Profile: BriarRose187
BriarRose187 August 23rd, 2016

I wish I could tell people....that I'm not ok, that I'm scared and I'm hurting and I honestly don't know how to fix this. I wish I could reach out for help....and actually get some instead of nice words and people's snarky attitudes. I wish I could tell than that I'm trying, that we are trying, and it's so, so hard.