Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: TheOnlyFijYoullEverKnow
TheOnlyFijYoullEverKnow August 23rd, 2016

I wis I could tell everyone that I don't want to be alive anymore.

August 23rd, 2016

That I quite often I want to give up. That I'm lonely and lost. That I want to do my best, but I can't concentrate and my thoughts are running far too fast. That I'm scared of not being good enough. That I'm not fine and not okay.

User Profile: BrieC15
BrieC15 August 23rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I love them but my heart sneaks in the epressions of love after so many failed

User Profile: radiixrose
radiixrose August 23rd, 2016

I like when a brother is having a romantic relationship with his little sister.

August 23rd, 2016

I want to die.

August 23rd, 2016

I am scared. I'm so scared that I can't do anything. I'm scared to live my life. I'm scared to die. I'm scared to ask for help. And I hate the feeling of being trapped in my own mind that results to a paralysis not seen to anyone who looks at me. I'm scared. But somehow I'm still okay with it.

What is this, hope? I dunno.

User Profile: Pdoc
Pdoc August 23rd, 2016

That I'm desperately trying to fight myself out of this depression.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea August 23rd, 2016

I am not as meanie, as apathy person as they know.

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 23rd, 2016

Have compassion for people you don't know what path they have to walk on

User Profile: XxangelxXdarkness
XxangelxXdarkness August 23rd, 2016

That i'm not okay..