Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Mynameisam
Mynameisam August 23rd, 2016

I'm I'm pain. I need help. Quit acting like I'm going to be fine on my own. I'm living proof that that is not the case. I turned into a full blown addict last time. And no one cares. Care about me.

User Profile: Stargazernow
Stargazernow August 23rd, 2016

If you give me a chance, I could be a really great friend. Just talk

1 reply
User Profile: sincereMaite
sincereMaite September 4th, 2016

@Stargazernow

Awwwww!

yes

load more
User Profile: starwarslesbian
starwarslesbian August 23rd, 2016

Sometimes making it through the day and staying alive takes all of my energy.

User Profile: Demus
Demus August 24th, 2016

I'm tired, I've been running on empty for a while now. I'm going to keep going for as long as I can hack it but I'm tired.

User Profile: VeeMii
VeeMii August 24th, 2016

@mylifeaseva That even though, I am aggressive and hard on others who look at me funny, its only cause i care what they think, I am standign up for myself more now... but i feel down..

User Profile: Eyeswideopen22
Eyeswideopen22 August 25th, 2016

That they matter too! Now matter what you think

User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud August 25th, 2016

I'm sick of them

User Profile: deusayara
deusayara August 25th, 2016

I need help.

1 reply
User Profile: Demus
Demus August 26th, 2016

@deusayara

Is there any way I can help?

load more
User Profile: understandingTiger2183
understandingTiger2183 August 25th, 2016

That there isn't always a reason for me to have had enough of everything.

User Profile: Positivity29
Positivity29 August 25th, 2016

I'm bisexual. I really like this girl at the moment