Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Aldo1134
Aldo1134 September 2nd, 2016

@mylifeaseva lately I dream about killing myself

1 reply
September 2nd, 2016

@Aldo1134 please don't, there is things that worth living for, we are all here for you, it's gonna be okay

load more
User Profile: charmingHuman2465
charmingHuman2465 September 2nd, 2016

I hate and want to kill myself.

That I want to be alone and not socialize.

That I'm tired and not okay.

That I'm miserable.

That I can't stand conversations.

That I am not AT ALL as happy and confident as I look.

1 reply
User Profile: KattyCat
KattyCat September 2nd, 2016

@charmingHuman2465 I hope you find someone you can confide all of this too soon...I also hope you can find some comport knowing there are many people on here wiling to hear you out and help you through this hard time. Take care <3

load more
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB September 2nd, 2016

i wish i could tell everybody how i really feel without feeling like i'm being manipulative, weak or a burden

User Profile: YelloRose
YelloRose September 2nd, 2016

That smiles are contagious and make you feel much better than frowning!

1 reply
User Profile: sincereMaite
sincereMaite September 4th, 2016

@YelloRose

So true!

laugh

load more
User Profile: Alice619
Alice619 September 2nd, 2016

@mylifeaseva

you are beautiful. Maybe not into their eyes but hey, what matters most is how you see yourself. you have you. you are an individual and you're not born for people to judge you and say how you should live you life. It is yours so own it. if you reached this point, hope you're smiling smiley and that you realize that you're just as important as the president or your favorite singer because someone's life would not be the same if it wasn't for you. winkheart

User Profile: adventurousFig1604
adventurousFig1604 September 2nd, 2016

lets enjoy life

User Profile: Jn25
Jn25 September 2nd, 2016

I need help

September 2nd, 2016

I have an opinion too

User Profile: JenniferW
JenniferW September 2nd, 2016

"i understand you but you dont understand me"

User Profile: AnikaThe1st
AnikaThe1st September 2nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm bisexual.