Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf September 2nd, 2016

im dying

4 replies
September 2nd, 2016

@Ardshf

What happened dear?

3 replies
User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf September 2nd, 2016

@katrina18 Everything I build are crumbling. My dream is too far to reach. I overestimated myself then I faced the reality. I tried to change, but nothing really changed. I'm alone and I do everything I could to make friend but failed. Well that summarizes all of it.

2 replies
September 2nd, 2016

@Ardshf

Well honey

1. I am your friend

2. You never over estimate yourself.

3. If it is your dream then you've got to protect it. Don't give up on your dreams for they are possible.

4. If everything is crumbling down then remember treasure is found where there is ruin.

1 reply
User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf September 3rd, 2016

@katrina18 I'm scared. If I tried and failed again. I might lose myself.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 September 2nd, 2016

That I am just here, and that's all

User Profile: Ang777
Ang777 September 2nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that making someone feel better about themselves is both kind and compassionate and in the end makes u feel better about yourself

September 2nd, 2016

I am more sensitive than they think.

September 2nd, 2016

I wish I could tell my friend I have feelings for her..

September 2nd, 2016

Everything is gonna be okay, and that you're strong otherwise you wouldn't be here right now

User Profile: iamsostressed
iamsostressed September 2nd, 2016

THEY SUCK!

September 2nd, 2016

I need some on to listen to what I'm saying and care

1 reply
September 2nd, 2016

@TheLastAngel i care

load more
User Profile: clinomaniacpower
clinomaniacpower September 2nd, 2016

I'm not who they think I am

User Profile: koreaboo
koreaboo September 2nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I am fake smiling most of the time because I have depression that seems endless and impossible to cure.

1 reply
User Profile: Reddington1711
Reddington1711 September 2nd, 2016

@koreaboo hi, thats what we are here for, you can share your stuff with us..

load more