Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
September 2nd, 2016

i suffer! i really and truly suffer, people just don't see it and don't understand it

User Profile: AbstractFaith
AbstractFaith September 2nd, 2016

My mind is always racing. I never want to be alone but I often am.

User Profile: Justalways22
Justalways22 September 2nd, 2016

My issues are worse than they know

September 2nd, 2016

That I am not okay...

User Profile: SnazzyJazzy
SnazzyJazzy September 2nd, 2016

It's your life, not your parents, it's your decision and your own responsibility.

User Profile: echoanima
echoanima September 2nd, 2016

That I don't know where I stand in any sense of identity and that it's okay. I'll figure things out with time.

September 2nd, 2016

I dont really know where I want to go in life I just know there is better out there for me

User Profile: xoMorgs
xoMorgs September 2nd, 2016

@mylifeaseva I wish I could tell everybody to be kind, compassionate, and loving to every single person even your "enemies". Because every person deserves to be loved.

1 reply
User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 September 2nd, 2016

@morgsxj you are so right every deserves love :)

load more
User Profile: Truaymica
Truaymica September 2nd, 2016

That I'm not as happy as I look that deep down I'm in a lot of pain...that I'm alone...and I want to give up...I think about driving my car into a tree and wonder if I'd even be missed.

User Profile: niceSquare5950
niceSquare5950 September 2nd, 2016

Nothing lasts forever. The goods the bad. The ugly. Everything will end. Perfect reason to smile right now, eh?