Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud September 2nd, 2016

They're all annoying

User Profile: dynamicOak9446
dynamicOak9446 September 2nd, 2016

Im insane xD

September 2nd, 2016

that I'm not ok and I'm hiding my pain.

User Profile: HellanArvark223
HellanArvark223 September 2nd, 2016

"I want to tell my story and things that happened in my life but for me" ,:-( an many other people they can't tell anyone what happens in thier regular life, either cause people would think that I'm scary or scary ing them even though I'm not my life is just that Ican't explain it and sometimes I think people would' hate' me more if I tell them my life story. I want to share but it's hard when you have so much to risk, And if that person hasint gone through what u been though they would never understand. Theres just no way u can explain to them the stuggle you go through.:-\

User Profile: preuben
preuben September 2nd, 2016

@mylifeaseva

this it to all the people i have encountered:

that I may be strict/serious, emotionless and detach, brave and independent; well that doesnt mean or everyone should consider me as a robot, a future serial killer or a walking soldier (according to them). I still have feelings too, have you guys even noticed? Its just im having a hard time expressing it, im finding it a bit difficult. I get tired and exhausted too! At times I just want to scream my heart out for help, but i dont now how to without thinking that im huge bothersome. Strict/serious? cause it is needed, not all time i have to let loose, i need to restrain myself; cause if i do let loose there will be a tendency that i might actually hurt you in a physical and emotional way that i wouldnt be able to stop myself till im satisfied.

Im still a human being.

User Profile: Kitty1023
Kitty1023 September 2nd, 2016

I wish I can tell everybody that I'm low -key depressed

User Profile: OhHeyItsSaraah
OhHeyItsSaraah September 3rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva that i'm depressed :(

September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not what they think I am. I'm not smart or strong or stable. The reality is that I am a complete idiot, I'm weak, I'm not stable, I have so many problems and everyone just sugarcoats me like oh she's perfect she has everything she is lucky... when really, I'M NOT LUCKY! Actually, YOU'RE lucky you don't have to suffer from all the fucking shit I do and I would be more than happy to take your place any fucking day!!

September 3rd, 2016

@thinlovelys im so sorry ur feeling this way i suffer from the exact same problems so i completely understand. I want to say things will get better but i cant make that promise. Depression runs deep and makes us feel worthless and unneeded. But eve though people may think ive got everything u know urself and what u need to find happiness. I hope ur able to find something to help build u up. This site has helped me a bit hopefully its doing something for u too

User Profile: pinkCake6331
pinkCake6331 September 3rd, 2016

@thinlovelys I'm right there with you :/

load more
User Profile: raychascotch
raychascotch September 3rd, 2016

That I have multiple personality disorder.

User Profile: Dva1
Dva1 September 3rd, 2016

I feel like there is something wrong with me