Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: AaliyahXOXO
AaliyahXOXO September 3rd, 2016

Not going to change... ;)

September 3rd, 2016

I hate everything about who i am.

September 3rd, 2016

I'm bisexual. But I haven't yet told my parents, and it's driving me insane. I can't be alone anymore without thinking about it. It's taking over my life and making it hard for me to be there for friends who are going though worse things. They have helped me so much and I just want to help them, but first I have to tell my parents this and then maybe I'll be able to be there for them...

September 3rd, 2016

I still hope he'll come back

User Profile: AndyDeathwish
AndyDeathwish September 3rd, 2016

My mind is a dark place... and for them to take me seriously and for someone to actually care enough to get me a therapist..

User Profile: rainbowturtle
rainbowturtle September 3rd, 2016

I have no idea what the f I'm doing with my life. Time does not exist. Excessive academic papers and readings worsens my anxiety and depression kicks me in the face during deadlines. I have no more motivation for life. The void has swallowed me mentally and emotionally. I just want to graduate...

User Profile: pinkCake6331
pinkCake6331 September 3rd, 2016

Some days I'm going to have to be stuck in bed. Some days I need to chill and not do anything to recharge on my own. This battle is hard and yes and most of the days, I'm positive and I push to be happy but let me breath and stand up again.... Bit by bit.

User Profile: Lazysunday22
Lazysunday22 September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone I made a mistake. I'm sorry for having them scared and don't want it to happen again.

User Profile: QuiFactusSum
QuiFactusSum September 3rd, 2016

...I don't think I'm smart enough, or pretty enough, or good enough, or ​anything enough.

User Profile: sincereMaite
sincereMaite September 4th, 2016

@QuiFactusSum

I am so sorry that you're feeling like that. Everyone has their own worth. Everyone IS enough. You DO matter. I hope one day you can come to that understanding. Peace, my friend.

load more
User Profile: cyanFarm6000
cyanFarm6000 September 3rd, 2016

That I am sometimes not proud of my life....@mylifeaseva