Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: LonleyDowner101
LonleyDowner101 September 3rd, 2016

I'm screaming for help behind my fake smile and laughs...

User Profile: versatileGrapefruit5218
versatileGrapefruit5218 September 3rd, 2016

I'm just confused

User Profile: mela49
mela49 September 3rd, 2016

...I'm actually suffering deep down here, but I'm just a wallflower; no one looks twice for those unimportant flowers.

User Profile: Cheshire94
Cheshire94 September 3rd, 2016

That I'm an atheist/agnostic (mine and my husband's side are super religious), bi, and depressed. Only my husband knows.

User Profile: Chillymine03
Chillymine03 September 3rd, 2016

I wish I didn't feel so responsible for our family's problems to the point for where I guilty about existing and having all of these doubts about their true feelings towards me.

Better yet, I wish I can tell people about these problems and get these feelings off of my chest once and for all.

I wish I could be confident enough to say things without it being a word salad or a stuttering mess.

Basically, I wish I could be more like my mom.

User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats September 3rd, 2016

I'm bisexual

I have non diognosed depression

ive had an eating disorder

ive self harmed

that I don't like when I can be put under the label "basic white chick"

i like being different

User Profile: feathers87
feathers87 September 3rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva I'm not happy

User Profile: SleepyMe
SleepyMe September 3rd, 2016

Things suck...a lot. but it does get better.

User Profile: KuroEclipse
KuroEclipse September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could say I wish I knew what was going on...

September 3rd, 2016

That I feel so sad inside