Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: dienaan1201
dienaan1201 September 3rd, 2016

That I'm overthinking before go to sleep at night

User Profile: rationalBlackberry1496
rationalBlackberry1496 September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm done. I'm tired and I can no longer drag myself to live this life the way they want. I wish I could ask them to take care of me, because I'm falling apart. I might seem strong but no. Please look at me! And stop blaming Me for the way things are. Why don't you instead help me correct them instead of complaining about them. Why don't you just stay beside Me and assure me that you're happy to be with me.

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone when I act depressed, it isn't on purpose and I hate it. I am so much better when I am myself.

User Profile: thoughtfulstars
thoughtfulstars September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone just how much I'm struggling right now.

User Profile: courteousTown1025
courteousTown1025 September 3rd, 2016

I am gay

User Profile: courteousTown1025
courteousTown1025 September 3rd, 2016

I'm now studying abroud hoping for a new start. Unfortanately I still didn't find the courage to come out yet and I feel like the longer I wait the harder it will become. I think that the real problem is that I'm still strugeling to except my self. It's hard to feel like you have to be someone else everytime you meet someone new. Espacialy the homophobic coments realy hurt and put me even further back in to the closet. I was hoping that far away from home I would finaly dare to be my self but I don't know if I'll ever find the courage to come out.

load more
User Profile: resourcefulDime3859
resourcefulDime3859 September 3rd, 2016

I am giving my best to become better and... I am no different than others for some mistakes. But actually - not everybody needs to know that. We all deserve another chances and can keep our secrets if we want. :)

September 3rd, 2016

Im not just shy im downright fearful of people

September 3rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva

I wish I could tell everybody that all I need is to have friends... 😔

September 3rd, 2016

That I'm not okay and I feel alone even though I'm in a relationship I'm doing everything by myself. That i want to get out but financially i can't. That i want to move back home. That my son needs a real father.

September 3rd, 2016

Im stressed