Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: semiautomaticPlace2413
semiautomaticPlace2413 September 3rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva that i have a crush on someone

User Profile: BossLady33
BossLady33 September 3rd, 2016

I am not as strong as I seem.

User Profile: redBike4001
redBike4001 September 3rd, 2016

that i am a fragile and sensitive

User Profile: meg0289
meg0289 September 3rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva that I'm not OVER-SENSITIVE. Im just a human, who has less tolerance to constant mocking, insults and humiliation. :(

User Profile: FunnyAvocado0898
FunnyAvocado0898 September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not the person who you think. My friends think I'm nice, smart, generous and they admire me. Everytime they say stuff like that to me, I want to just leave there.

September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I am a lot more scared and insecure then I show

User Profile: niceMap6412
niceMap6412 September 3rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva tell them that i have feelings as well and i get hurt that dep down my dyibg because of that word they said .... But they will never know ....

User Profile: janajyothi7
janajyothi7 September 3rd, 2016

Don't hurt me

User Profile: AmazingAsh
AmazingAsh September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could travel to Roma.

September 3rd, 2016

I'm not as tough as I pretend to be, and I need someone to hug me and tell me everything's gonna be alright.

User Profile: Mtude
Mtude September 3rd, 2016

@Olivia9249

well, you have come to the right place, 7cups is all about the hugs and support 😊 - Sending you a tight hug ! - I hope it helps and that you find peace on your growth path.

September 4th, 2016

@Mtude thank you!😌😊

load more
load more