Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: DavidBowie
DavidBowie September 3rd, 2016

I love you all despite my standoffish nature. That it comes from my own refusal to aknowledge that I'm a person worth your friendship

User Profile: sincereMaite
sincereMaite September 4th, 2016

@DavidBowie

I can relate to your comment.

load more
User Profile: Hopeisalive13
Hopeisalive13 September 3rd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone I am bi.

User Profile: CaptainHowdy
CaptainHowdy September 3rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva ...I wish I could tell everybody just how dark everything seems to me...How I feel like every statement is a harsh judgement...How I'm convinced everyone's opinion of me must be so low...How close I get to the edge everyday....

User Profile: sincereMaite
sincereMaite September 4th, 2016

@CaptainHowdy

I can also relate to this comment. I understand where you're coming from.

User Profile: Teddyrose77347
Teddyrose77347 September 4th, 2016

@CaptainHowdy . Me too.

load more
User Profile: RazvanDubrinsky
RazvanDubrinsky September 3rd, 2016

I can fix us, but I can't.

Also, I'm like 99% lesbian (he was my 1%).

September 4th, 2016

That I'm transgender (ftm)

September 4th, 2016

... you should care about each other and never EVER think about someone as an "attention seeker". Just love for god's sake

September 4th, 2016

I need a therapy, No one knowes what I really have.

User Profile: Demus
Demus September 4th, 2016

That I have schizophrenia, not as severe as my father. But I'll see shadows move across doorways, sometimes I think I have bugs crawling all over me and around me, sometimes mice. I know the shadows aren't real and when other people are around I'll pretend not see them. But they're there.

User Profile: AlexiaTannerLCSW
AlexiaTannerLCSW September 4th, 2016

@Demus this is very courageous of you to admit! I hope you find support and a group or individual whom you can share your thoughts with.

load more
User Profile: quietDime4559
quietDime4559 September 4th, 2016

That if I struggle to trust certain people, it's because they hurt me in a deeply personal way, blamed me for being upset, gave an apology that I later discovered wasn't genuine, and I find it hard to trust people who demand I accept apologies they don't even mean. It is NOT because I am bitter or irrational, and if they were in the same situation, they would know how it feels.

User Profile: Dary10
Dary10 September 4th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I just want to be liked and that I'm tired of always being lonely...

User Profile: Teddyrose77347
Teddyrose77347 September 4th, 2016

@Dary10 I feel ya on that one honey

load more