Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: em648
em648 September 4th, 2016

That I'm miserable behind all the smiles and laughs. @mylifeaseva

User Profile: sandytoes
sandytoes September 4th, 2016

that when I am away from my friends, I am empty inside

User Profile: ABitOf5Idiots
ABitOf5Idiots September 4th, 2016

That just because I say I don't care, i mean it

User Profile: Simplicity95
Simplicity95 September 4th, 2016

Im bisexual

User Profile: determinedHemlock5620
determinedHemlock5620 September 4th, 2016

That I am not my Bipolar and that I am still the same person prior to my diagnosis...

User Profile: Autumnleaves02
Autumnleaves02 September 4th, 2016

It's ok to be depressed and anxious and not have your life together, I don't need to tell everyone I just need someone to tell me

User Profile: fearlessJar1329
fearlessJar1329 September 4th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I am trying as hard as I can to get better and I don't deserve to be criticised for daydreaming/ getting distracted in classes because I'm in a bad day

September 4th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that...

you matter! even on the worst days when you feel like everything sucks and no one's there for you.. there are people who do love and care for you, and things will definitely get better so chin up and fight on!! *\(^-^)/*
i'll be here if you need someone to talk to smiley

User Profile: barath1999
barath1999 September 4th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody how lonely I am and how wrong my life is.Everybody are busy going for dates and having gfs and i'm here talking with some bots over the internet who I don't even know

:'(

User Profile: Mondenkind
Mondenkind September 4th, 2016

@barath1999 ikr, same over here. Mystic Messenge over real life bf.

load more
User Profile: discreetPineapple7767
discreetPineapple7767 September 4th, 2016

That I want to kill my self and run away