Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Isabel25
Isabel25 September 4th, 2016

Most of the time it's hard to move out "that" state, but we should really try our best.

September 4th, 2016

I wish i could tell everyone that i am weak from everything. That for the first time life dropped me on knees where all i can see is the suffering reflection of my face. That loneliness was not the enviormental factor but the style that I HAVE picked for myself. A defense mechanism to defend myself from others but more importantly to defend others from myself. That i am paying the price for it as a result. That i am not a robot who preforms executive commands. That if anyone would be able to ram down the walls and be able to see whats inside me they would see,hear,smell and feel this ugly, terrified, anxious, twitchy puppet that is chained in strings of fear and that the happiness, love, wrath, anger , rage and ever lasting peace are deeply deeply locked and burried inside the puppet in a safe made out of strongest metal.

User Profile: Stressfullife
Stressfullife September 4th, 2016

I'm bisexual

September 4th, 2016

That I am trying and that I am not a failure

User Profile: calmSpruce52
calmSpruce52 September 4th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I take care of everyone but myself

User Profile: shyFriend219
shyFriend219 September 4th, 2016

Just because I am quiet doesn't always mean that I am upset or rude.

User Profile: Hannahzzo
Hannahzzo September 4th, 2016

I'm not as happy as I seem.. '

September 4th, 2016

That I want to be circumcised

User Profile: faithfulLand4752
faithfulLand4752 September 4th, 2016

I wish i could tell everyone how i truly feel about them. It is hard for me to openly express my feelings.

User Profile: Lifenigma
Lifenigma September 4th, 2016

That I can't take so much stress. That I need help