Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: bluescarlet
bluescarlet September 4th, 2016

@mylifea that I hate it when my parents don't have faith in me

User Profile: bluescarlet
bluescarlet September 4th, 2016

@mylifeaseva

September 4th, 2016

@mylifeaseva That I laugh because I don't want to cry

User Profile: Mermaidglitter
Mermaidglitter September 4th, 2016

That I'm not sure I'm still in love with my boyfriend

User Profile: GwennyGwenya
GwennyGwenya September 4th, 2016

That I have nervous habits like rubbing my nose, sucking my fingers, swinging my left leg; and that I have broken some like picking at my arm and biting my nails.

User Profile: Tragicallyrunning
Tragicallyrunning September 4th, 2016

That i feel broken

User Profile: bokdeongori
bokdeongori September 4th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that i'm gay and still in love with my ex. It hurts a lot and I can't handle it. It makes it hard to handle everything else in my life too. I'm trying my best.

User Profile: Hufflepuffgirl
Hufflepuffgirl September 4th, 2016

I'm not the girl he made me out to be.

User Profile: cilohocla
cilohocla September 4th, 2016

@Hufflepuffgirl

yeeaa totaly r8 m wid u

load more
User Profile: iloverunning
iloverunning September 4th, 2016

I'm not just "lazy." I get fatigued (physically, emotionaly, and mentally) really easily. My family thinks that I sit around all day when they don't realize how busy I actually am. I can't be perfect like them; I need a break too.

I also don't think that they understand that I have ADHD and social anxiety (among other things) which makes it so, so hard for me to concentrate. All they do is criticize me for being imperfect. I wish I could get them to understand where I'm coming from.

September 4th, 2016

@iloverunning I understand how you feel. This was a big difference between me and my ex. We eventually had to realize we had different temperaments; he likes to always be busy and I like quiet time to rest and recharge. There is nothing wrong with taking time for yourself. Maybe invest that time in something your family might see as productive, like a craft or journaling. Could be useful! :) but don't feel ashamed about needing to rest.

load more
September 4th, 2016

I'm polyamorous, bisexual, and into kink.

My closest friends know. My current partners know. Most of society here would label me a freak. If people at my job found out, I could have serious repercussions.