Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Retrolalitha
Retrolalitha September 5th, 2016

I wish he was still the same.

User Profile: Blue65
Blue65 September 5th, 2016

Im so alone with no real friends...i spend every weekend alone sitting on my couch watching television. So miserable 😥

User Profile: mimameid
mimameid September 5th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that underneath this smile that a lot of others compliment me on hides a lot of bitter feelings inside. Bitterness and anger at myself.

User Profile: Paytonfaye2003
Paytonfaye2003 September 5th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that Im not a bad kid, I deserve to find love and be happy... I Miss the feeling of someone actually loving mecrying

User Profile: MCam17
MCam17 September 5th, 2016

The fact that I've got anxiety is not a "phase" and when I say that a situation is too much is because in that moment is TOO much

User Profile: Morganic94
Morganic94 September 5th, 2016

I wish I I could tell everybody that I'm not always ok! I want people to accept more people with anxiety and not think that we are just "overreacting"

User Profile: Bluecrystal3
Bluecrystal3 September 5th, 2016

@Morganic94

i don't get why people think that others with anxiety overreact

load more
User Profile: tidyBlueberry36
tidyBlueberry36 September 5th, 2016

@mylifeaseva that I am not a freak or abomination for loving a girl.

User Profile: QuietSoul15
QuietSoul15 September 5th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that they are not as alone as they feel and that there are people who really care about them.

User Profile: anxietyqueen96
anxietyqueen96 September 5th, 2016

That I am not ok.

User Profile: Bluecrystal3
Bluecrystal3 September 5th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that you shouldn't push me away then want me back in your life